Does texting really show how much he cares about me?

So this guy and I have been friends for like a month. We hung out after I broke it off with this guy and we just had a blast all day at the mall where he helped me pick out my clothes and everything. Then we went to the Fulton and he took me to dinner and we laughed all day. Then we went back to his house and we just talked and played scrabble all night; he didn't even try to make a move. The next time we hang out at his place (My idea) and watch movies. Halfway through the second movie we start snuggling and then the passion ignited and just couldn't keep our hands off each other. Over the weekend he only texted me like every couple of hours cuz he said he was busy. Now he hasn't texted me today yet. He doesn't have a conventional 9-5, so I don't know if he's working but my mind can't help going to a negative place cuz I've been hurt so many times. I talked to him about what I'm looking for and what he's looking for, and we're both looking for a commitment. I don't know if im expecting too much for wanting him to text me every half hour or something?

We get along so well and the connection is definitely there, do you think is lack of texting means that he's blowing me off?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he cares. Maybe he's busy doing something and wants to give you space so you don't feel smothered.

I dated a girl and she said I didn't text her muchh then when i did start texting her more she said it was too much

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't mean anything. If anything maybe he needs a break ever half hour is a lot lol. If he goes days without texting then youve got a problem. But for now everything is ok lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he didn't find you sexually attractive after that snuggle... It might be the reason.. Or he is losing interest on you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes