Does texting show you care in a relationship?

• Hell yes
  • No, people have lives.
  • As long as we communicate once a day, I'm good.
    Vote C

534

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your age and the context. Texting is fine for "Honey, can you pick up a gallon of milk on the way home?" but it is horribly inappropriate for confessing to a girl that I have fallen in love with her. As a daily reminder that I am thinking about her ("Good morning, cutie! I hope you have a great day!") it is nice but I would rather get an actual phone call every 2-3 days rather than a daily text.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what they are texting and are they communicating in other ways too. If it's just mindless babble, it doesn't seem like caring to me. But if it's thoughtful things they want to share through text, that is caring. On the other hand not texting doesn't indicate that they don't care either.