When it comes to dating do you end up attracting the opposite of what you really wanted?

1. do you end up attracting the opposite personality, looks, and moral wise.
2. how opposite are they from your expectation

3. are you the introvert that always attracts an extrovert vice versaWhen it comes to dating do you end up attracting  the opposite of what you really wanted??
  • Im an introvert but end up with extrovert vice versa
    Vote A
  • I prefer blondes but end up with brunettes vice versa
    Vote B
  • Im attracted to athletic individuals but attract non athletic
    Vote C
  • Im attracted to persons of another culture/race but end up with opposite
    Vote D
  • Im giving but end up with selfish people vice versa
    Vote E
  • Im attractive/unattractive but attract opposite
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In every single instance except one I've liked a girl, but she didn't like me or girl liked me, but I didn't like her so.. I don't know. I guess the one girl who liked me back was kind of opposite of me, in a way..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert and end up together with extroverts, but that's what I wanted, so it's not exactly what you were asking. The only unwanted thing I attract is unwanted attention.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lucky, I seem to freak out extrovert guys or rather they think I'm boring

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• EVERY. TIME.

First kiss - extrovert
    First dance - extrovert
    First date - extrovert
    First time - extrovert
    Current boyfriend - extrovert

They must get some weird pleasure out of prying us out of our lairs like naughty kids yank out a starfish.

Lol lovable jerks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, not really... unless I just don't have any actual standards. I date people based on their personality, so if I meet up with a guy that isn't my type physically that doesn't mean I won't give him more time to show me what he's worth.

I love dorky, nerdy, compassionate, and funny guys. My current boyfriend has those qualities and then some. He also has qualities that I'm less fond of, but his personality, as a whole, is what attracted me to him and it's what keeps me around.

1|0
    0|0
    • I lied. Many of my morals are different than the guys I date. Some of the guys support weird things or are into weird things themselves, which isn't always something I'm down with. I dated a guy that was into open-relationships, cheating, and swinging. I wasn't cool with that and I didn't like him or trust him enough to stick around.

I don't expect my partner to have the same views or morals as me, but that doesn't mean you can support things like being unfaithful to your partner or lying.

• Im afraid of animals but i often end up with animal lovers πŸ™ˆ or i hate ling distnace but often find myself liking someone who lives far away 😭 i prefer greeneyed guys but often endup with regular browns like mine πŸ‘€ i prefer my age but always get hit on by people younger or older πŸ˜–

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm introvert, I attract mostly other introverts. They all have been fun and had a great personality, but tend to be a bit sick in the head (according to them). I'd like to date someone longer than 2 weeks, but these women have commitment issues.

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚sick in the head? does that mean us introverts are crazy?

• LOL I'm not a crazy introvert, but the rest of you introverts are!!! But I still love y'all nothing like a crazy chick.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I will admit yes we are

• I'm attracted to attractive people fitness chicks tops if you will... But the problem is the ones who are less attractive hit on me, the beautiful ones will eyeball the fuck out of me but not feel comfortable to approach πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • Talking about irl, on social media i get hit by both lol

• Show All
    • lol πŸ˜‚

• Try approaching them, maybe they're waiting for you to. That eye contact is supposed to give you the green light to do so 😊

• - Personality, i tend to attract reserved girls, when i want someone who is a little more outgoing and bold.
    - Looks i almost always attract girls i'm like "meh" or not attracted to.
    - Morals wise, i always nice kind girls but really want one with a little bitch streak in her.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) yeah, most of the time its mature, high-achieving, sensible girls who have their shit together, these types seem to have the most interest in me whereas im currently something of a underachiever. regarding appearance they're usually paste white girls, whereas im biracial with dark features.

3) introvert, its not hard to attract more extroverted girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe there are any women out there who want the same I do. Or who want me. Mostly they want my (non-existent) money, or they want me as a kind of superfan who only has eyes for them. Creepy, really. Not happening.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. For me looks are not that important but most of the time I like who I attract. But oh boy I tend to attract selfish, with mental issues people. And I never say no to them because I like to help them.

2. I tend not to have expectations, it hurts less in the end.

3. I think I am introvert but I attract both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always get what I am looking for physically, but I have had some really selfish bitches in my day. And yes, they are bitches and they are proud of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I like cute, nerdy black guys and I end up attracting bulky, rocker or country music listening white guys. It's frustrating.

1|0
    0|0
  • -I attract quiet guys because I’m approachable... I really prefer guys who are real *communicators*
    -physical looks-wise... I attract a spectrum. I’m attracted to a spectrum as well ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to trying to date i usually end up attracting a girl that isn't so attractive or I'm just not into like a I am deal with an average cute looking girl and bee into her but if you just look bad then Nah fam. or even worse is the girls that act like they like me just to boost their ego they say all these thing like your my bae and shit and then ghost me and act like i don't exist and then I'm stuck with these feelings that someone never had for me in the first place and then I'm left wondering what did i do that was wrong so that can hurt and their usually the attractive girls so you can guess why I can be a bit hesaitent when approaching attractive females

3|0
    0|0
  • I am selfless but my one and only love turned out to be a selfish fuckstain

1|0
    0|1
  • I attract introverts but I prefer the ones that are more on the outgoing side/extrovert.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do you end up attracting the opposite personality, looks, and moral wise.
    I feel like I kind of do. Yeah, I do. I mean, even just looking at my best friend (he's a guy), we are total opposites. We have a lot, but also so little in common and yet we can talk for hours upon hours. And we definitely have different morals... Looks wise we're both pretty attractive.

I'm an ambivert and I attract extroverts. I wouldn't be able to be with a complete introvert. I understand needing to be alone and all, but if that's all you're like and you're a super quiet person, I have nothing against that, but I can't date that.

I mainly attract douchebags, but even then they have charisma and personality such as my own. So, that's kind of similar.

My boyfriend's an ambivert and so am I. We're like 50/50 on the personality scale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes in a way. Not to be shallow but most people who asked me out in real life were not good looking. I prefer online dating because of this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I attract nobody, which is the opposite of somebody.

1|1
    0|0
  • Where's the "I'm ugly, I have no choice" option? lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I end up attracting no one and I am attracted to people that are someone. Does that count as attracting the opposite of what I what I want? LMAO

1|0
    0|0
  • l go with any hot looking girl as long as she is fresh and clean looking and fun to be around o girls are so hot and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an attraction to the woman who has that ass that is firm to and round. I am not sure why it is a very intense and nothing makes me harder

1|0
    0|0
  • Do indeed seem to appeal to a certain type, unfortunately not a type that I am attracted to...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert but end up with extrovert vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted Im attracted to athletic individuals but attract non athletic because I don't think I've ever had a guy who works out interested in me. I myself am slim and work out once in a while but my arms are toned. I'm working out more often for the rest of my body to be toned.

I'm a giving person and I seem to attract selfish people and I don't know why I always try to help when I should cut them off.

As for looks, it varies but usually the guy is average looking which I don't mind.

Personality wise, I attract a mix but usually introverted guys when I want an extroverted guy. I always wanted them since I'm shy and they can take the lead.
    Introverted guys take too long to show interest or rather try to have me make the move and that's a turn off.

Alas I've never seriously dated sometimes I wonder if extroverted guys are even right for me. They say I'm boring or treat me like I'm nothing... yet I keep thinking that one will be different

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only attracted to white women, but end up attracting African American ones instead.

2|0
    1|0
    • Maybe you should ask yourself why you are only attracted to white women. There's nothing wrong with preference, but it's "only" part that has me worried.

• @cherryphi82 Well, I'm just so used to white women's beauty. I tried other races of women, but I just couldn't.

• @cherryphi82 And also, I'm fascinated with European culture more than Latin American, African American, East Asian, etc.

• I look for white women but always end up attracting black women πŸ˜’

2|0
    3|0
  • I attract whatever I can. I'm not picky. If there's a willing vagina, I'm going to Bone it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im confident and popular but shy and reserved girls mostly get crushes on me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls and attract men

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I exist and only attract non-existent women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I attract girls who are nice but complete freaks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I attract the opposite type

1|0
    0|0
  • Who said I attract anyone?

1|1
    0|0
    • Women take it for granted that men have as many members of the opposite sex sucking up to them as women do.

• Show All
    • @1derfulguy Thank you take care

• im a introvert, and i mostly attract extroverts

1|0
    0|0
  • No never have

1|0
    0|0
  • I attract dirty sluts

1|0
    0|0
  • you forgot to include attracting crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • I get shy girls that come out of thier shell only to jump back into it with me till I yank my hand out. Or they dump me cause they are introverts and I'm a shy extrovert and they don't want to try handing an extrovert or talking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I attract opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I attract men while I want women.
    jkjk

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm attracted to big girls but i always attract skinny girls so I'm gonna click option C but you can just turn that around so the results don't get mixed up

1|0
    0|0
  • nah, i get hoes tho

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes