When it comes to dating do you end up attracting the opposite of what you really wanted?

1. do you end up attracting the opposite personality, looks, and moral wise.
2. how opposite are they from your expectation

3. are you the introvert that always attracts an extrovert vice versaWhen it comes to dating do you end up attracting  the opposite of what you really wanted??
  • Im an introvert but end up with extrovert vice versa
  • I prefer blondes but end up with brunettes vice versa
  • Im attracted to athletic individuals but attract non athletic
    Vote C
  • Im attracted to persons of another culture/race but end up with opposite
    Vote D
  • Im giving but end up with selfish people vice versa
    Vote E
  • Im attractive/unattractive but attract opposite
    Vote F

1629

Most Helpful Guy

• In every single instance except one I've liked a girl, but she didn't like me or girl liked me, but I didn't like her so.. I don't know. I guess the one girl who liked me back was kind of opposite of me, in a way..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert and end up together with extroverts, but that's what I wanted, so it's not exactly what you were asking. The only unwanted thing I attract is unwanted attention.

• Lucky, I seem to freak out extrovert guys or rather they think I'm boring