My boyfriend stopped introducing me to his male and female friends , on top he doesn’t mention me to any of his friends?

At first my boyfriend used to introduce my to his friends. Now being three years together he doesn’t introduce me to any of his friends. I’ll admit at first when he introduce me to his female friends I would be jealous and paranoid thinking that his friends like him and would tell him off about it and the other incident was when I cussed him in front of his guy friends. Do I seem to have the fault for this? And what can I do for him to stop hiding me from his friends? On top he doesn’t like to take me out because he says i love to overreact and he also told me to not post any pictures of him on my social media anymore. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? He says he loves me but doesn’t feel confident and it just worries me.

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be like #HELLNAH. I don't play with that shit.

I can't get really jealous about girl friends because my best friend's a guy and my closest friends are guys. So I'd be a big ass hypocrite. Jealousy isn't a good look, especially when it comes to girl FRIENDS. Not just good o'l regular girls.

I've also displayed my power over him when he's been with his guy friends. It's not cool of you to have yelled at him, but if he was really upset about it then he should have come to you and told you he didn't like that instead of being petty by not introducing you anymore.

However, obviously some of these accusations aren't completely false. You may have some fault too. If he says you overreact, then maybe you do and you should be more conscious of how you act. I'm not saying change all of who you are, but we all have things we can work on and improve instead of acting like we're not the problem at all.

Personally, if he's doing all of that, it's time to say goodbye. I know it's hard (trust me, I really do), but why would you want to be with someone who won't even let you post pictures anymore? If he loves you, then he'd act like it. And to me, that's not acting like it. If he feels you overreact, then he should discuss it with you and ask you tone it down and then still take you out to see if you actually listened to him. If your behavior didn't change then he should walk away instead of just never taking you out anymore. That's no way to treat someone you love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you said it yourself that You cussed him in front of his male friends, and when he was introducing you to his female friends you were Jealous and Paranoid and you told him off about that. You basically said that you did not like him having female friends. You did over react to him wanting to share his whole life with you. As far as him not wanting to be in your social media pictures I kinda understand that. He is afraid that some of his friends may ask why he doesn't bring you around or why is he still with you. So I suggest you work on your Jealousy and Paranoia. Get medication if you have to and rejoin his life realy soon. Or you might find he has moved his whole life on without you.