My boyfriend stopped introducing me to his male and female friends , on top he doesn’t mention me to any of his friends?

At first my boyfriend used to introduce my to his friends. Now being three years together he doesn’t introduce me to any of his friends. I’ll admit at first when he introduce me to his female friends I would be jealous and paranoid thinking that his friends like him and would tell him off about it and the other incident was when I cussed him in front of his guy friends. Do I seem to have the fault for this? And what can I do for him to stop hiding me from his friends? On top he doesn’t like to take me out because he says i love to overreact and he also told me to not post any pictures of him on my social media anymore. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? He says he loves me but doesn’t feel confident and it just worries me.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be like #HELLNAH. I don't play with that shit.

I can't get really jealous about girl friends because my best friend's a guy and my closest friends are guys. So I'd be a big ass hypocrite. Jealousy isn't a good look, especially when it comes to girl FRIENDS. Not just good o'l regular girls.

I've also displayed my power over him when he's been with his guy friends. It's not cool of you to have yelled at him, but if he was really upset about it then he should have come to you and told you he didn't like that instead of being petty by not introducing you anymore.

However, obviously some of these accusations aren't completely false. You may have some fault too. If he says you overreact, then maybe you do and you should be more conscious of how you act. I'm not saying change all of who you are, but we all have things we can work on and improve instead of acting like we're not the problem at all.

Personally, if he's doing all of that, it's time to say goodbye. I know it's hard (trust me, I really do), but why would you want to be with someone who won't even let you post pictures anymore? If he loves you, then he'd act like it. And to me, that's not acting like it. If he feels you overreact, then he should discuss it with you and ask you tone it down and then still take you out to see if you actually listened to him. If your behavior didn't change then he should walk away instead of just never taking you out anymore. That's no way to treat someone you love.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you said it yourself that You cussed him in front of his male friends, and when he was introducing you to his female friends you were Jealous and Paranoid and you told him off about that. You basically said that you did not like him having female friends. You did over react to him wanting to share his whole life with you. As far as him not wanting to be in your social media pictures I kinda understand that. He is afraid that some of his friends may ask why he doesn't bring you around or why is he still with you. So I suggest you work on your Jealousy and Paranoia. Get medication if you have to and rejoin his life realy soon. Or you might find he has moved his whole life on without you.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It does seem like you've brought this upon yourself, but being jealous with your boyfriend's female friends is natural. And about your cussing him in front of his guy friends? The friends probably do it all the time. It's not like that would be making a bad impression.

The fact that he told you not to post any pictures of him on social media sounds shady. I can't tell from your post why he said that, but it's a bit rude nonetheless. Of course you'd want to post pictures of him on social media—you're his girlfriend! The only explanation I can come up with for this behavior is that he doesn't want his identity to be revealed. If he has social media accounts as well, though, then that logic makes no sense, and therefore his behavior doesn't either. So I suggest you talk to him about this and discover his reasoning.

Overall, it really comes down to whether you love him. Are you willing to put up with all these shortcomings? Are you willing to accept an "I love you" that doesn't feel so confident? If not, then it's obvious that this relationship won't last long-term. It doesn't seem healthy to me, and it's not going to get any healthier if you don't discuss the issues you've outlined in this post with your boyfriend.

1|1
    0|0
  • sit down with him and talk to him bout how our feeling bout how you guys can work it out and how you can fix things a bit so both of you can be happy because it seems like he’s getting fed up with everything. Try and talk first and if that doesn’t work and he doesn’t wan to talk then find someone else because if he loved you then he wouldn’t mind working it out with you

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm maybe seeing someone. thats a shame. Tell him flat out do you love me or ashamed of me. If your not I will post us together but if you are then explain to me why you hiding our love. ask him in your way be honest with him.
    Now if you do over react try not to. have or a friend record your words see if you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl dump him. We've already been over he seems like an ass ready to cheat on you.

3|0
    1|2
    • Yo , stop feeding her mind with your bad advice. Who are you to tell her to dump him? This is why I want my girlfriend to have no friends and no other girls poising her mind, because of people like you. This girl said it herself. She basically made so her boyfriend saw introducing her to his friends was nothing but trouble. Leave with your krusty ass feet.

• Show All
    • so, then maybe he's embarrassed to have it publicly displayedthat they are dating, because she makes an ass out of him and herself by cussing him out in front on his friends and by being jealous/insecure of his friends that are girls. He is not innocent and The girl is not really innocent either. there's a reasonable explanation for his actions and i think i pretty much just told them to y'all.

• @realistincanada
      Irrelevant as instead of working towards fixing the issue, he acted very toxic and did this childish shit, which makes him look like someone getting ready to just search out for a new girl, then when she brought up an issue she had he just disregarded it entirely.

• You need to open wider communication with him
    and start asking him questions cause you need to
    get to the bottom of things on why he is doing what
    he's doing. I think your both at fault for this happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some thing he hiding with you if introduce you with his friends may be they can open his hidden topic so you try to know why he doing like this with you..

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh... You answered your own question. You just admited to being paranoid when he introduced you to his female friends. If he's going to the trouble of introducing you, he's not hideing something

1|0
    0|0
  • You messed up by being b*tchy and overreacting when he introduced you to his female friends. I would be embarrassed and ashamed if I was him. You done messed up boo. Have some faith in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you messed up when he introduced to his friends. I still feel weird about he being against posting pics on your social media. Like he wants to hide the relationship itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically it's inappropriate to jude u or him since we barely know the surface of it all... My advice is to have a long uncomfortable talk with him focusing on the y... Setting boundaries to what u think is ok and what isn't like the idea of posting pics of him on ur social media... In return hearing him out... If for some reason u guys don't agree it's always better to end on a mutual note rather than a hurtful ending... Just be clear and ask of him the same... Don't threaten if u can't back it up otherwise ud feel extremely bad afterwords... And always count to 10 when u feel that temper rising... Nothing GD ever comes of being angry

1|0
    0|0
  • Time to break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been together?

0|0
    0|0
  • He treats you like a moped. No good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't disrespect him, maybe that will change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should stop disrespecting and embarrassing him in public, if you were dating someone like you would you want to take them out in public?

1|0
    0|0
    • I just saw some of the other questions you posted, one of them was that your boyfriend made is fb status single... I remember commenting on that one too. Your boyfriend has obviously broken up with you, seems like you are in denial.

• All you do is embarrass him. "Pride & Joy" you are not... Definitely not!

1|0
    0|0
  • '' the other incident was when I cussed him in front of his guy friends.''

Instant ditch...

Guys, if your girlfriend disrespects you, ditch her. Or set boundaries before and give her just one chance... if she crosses that boundary, ditch her. Never ever put up with any disrespect. You are a man...

Your boyfriend probably doesn't want the drama and may be losing interest. Jealousy, disrespect and embarassing him in front of friends will do that...

2|0
    0|0
  • That's not a good sign. Red flag alert!

Try introducing yourself and if he seems mad then perhaps he has more than one girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • He introduced u b4 and u messed up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes