Do I tell him how I feel about him, Or do I just let it go?

I've watched this youtuber for 3 years. We've talked some but, nothing major. He's shared a lot of his life online, an I've just grown to care about him very much. And, I like him so much... beyond words really. Well, I care about him so much... an like him so much that... honestly, I feel in love. An I know most will think that's crazy, or impossible, given we've not met... but, all I know is I'm sane, an I just care so very much for him, an would love to be with him, be there for him in his life. So, my problem is, from what I know of him, I'm not his type in some ways... just from knowing him, an knowing myself... I know I'm not. I literally feel I would have zero chance with him. Do I tell him how I feel? do I take the chance?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so, from what I understand you don't really have any type of relationship outside of creator/fan so my response entirely hinges on that.

I don't see it being a good idea. If he's a small YouTuber who does it mostly for a hobby maybe. But if he has a few thousand subs you become part of the crowd and as much as someone might be genuine your just a stranger he talked to once or twice and he knows nothing about you despite you knowing so much about him.

Also bare in mind people a lot of people have a character for this sort of thing. Even if you're using your own personality it's an exaggerated one.

Sorry to be a downer but that's what I think.