Do I tell him how I feel about him, Or do I just let it go?

I've watched this youtuber for 3 years. We've talked some but, nothing major. He's shared a lot of his life online, an I've just grown to care about him very much. And, I like him so much... beyond words really. Well, I care about him so much... an like him so much that... honestly, I feel in love. An I know most will think that's crazy, or impossible, given we've not met... but, all I know is I'm sane, an I just care so very much for him, an would love to be with him, be there for him in his life. So, my problem is, from what I know of him, I'm not his type in some ways... just from knowing him, an knowing myself... I know I'm not. I literally feel I would have zero chance with him. Do I tell him how I feel? do I take the chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so, from what I understand you don't really have any type of relationship outside of creator/fan so my response entirely hinges on that.

I don't see it being a good idea. If he's a small YouTuber who does it mostly for a hobby maybe. But if he has a few thousand subs you become part of the crowd and as much as someone might be genuine your just a stranger he talked to once or twice and he knows nothing about you despite you knowing so much about him.

Also bare in mind people a lot of people have a character for this sort of thing. Even if you're using your own personality it's an exaggerated one.

Sorry to be a downer but that's what I think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Gotta move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother you answered your question lol. Thing is, you know of him online, you have no idea what he is offline he doesn't know you from anyone else. It would be like you running up to some random guy on the street and confessing your love.

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course you should. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just don't let your happiness hinge on his response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take a chance go nd tell him what you feel about him

0|0
    0|0
  • You will never know if you dont try.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask if he's single 1st. If he is, tell him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes