Dating or just friends?

So me and my "friend" have been having this connection for a while we act like a couple hold hands Lay on each other and It just a really comfortable relationship and everybody notices it so recent I wanted to make it more

I kept asking him about it but he just kept curving the question and it went on like that for a while so I tried to move on and I met this other guy and we started talking and dating now my friend is mad because I didn't let him know I met someone else and our relationship has been different am I in the wrong? He's just bringing the fact that it was a we to begin with and he feels like it's wrong of me. What should I do?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You might not want to hear this, but this is looking a lot like a two-way street. Yeah, it was uncool for gim to send you mixed signals, being different in what he said from what he did. However, it would have been wise, for the sake of your friendship, for you to make clear where you stood with each other before you started pursuing another guy. So on the one hand, he has to get his head straight before he tells you again how wrong you were. On the other, you could have responded better than to see another guy without talking it out with this friend first. Not worrying about who's right or wrong, it would be good, and wise, for you to offer an apology, AND explain to him what you've explained here, even if you have to place an ultimatum in front of him.

So I guess the imoprtant thing to consider is this: how important is it that your connectiom with your friend stays in tact, and on what level?