Dating or just friends?

So me and my "friend" have been having this connection for a while we act like a couple hold hands Lay on each other and It just a really comfortable relationship and everybody notices it so recent I wanted to make it more

I kept asking him about it but he just kept curving the question and it went on like that for a while so I tried to move on and I met this other guy and we started talking and dating now my friend is mad because I didn't let him know I met someone else and our relationship has been different am I in the wrong? He's just bringing the fact that it was a we to begin with and he feels like it's wrong of me. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You might not want to hear this, but this is looking a lot like a two-way street. Yeah, it was uncool for gim to send you mixed signals, being different in what he said from what he did. However, it would have been wise, for the sake of your friendship, for you to make clear where you stood with each other before you started pursuing another guy. So on the one hand, he has to get his head straight before he tells you again how wrong you were. On the other, you could have responded better than to see another guy without talking it out with this friend first. Not worrying about who's right or wrong, it would be good, and wise, for you to offer an apology, AND explain to him what you've explained here, even if you have to place an ultimatum in front of him.

So I guess the imoprtant thing to consider is this: how important is it that your connectiom with your friend stays in tact, and on what level?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him that he had multiple chances, but that ship has sailed.

Could you help with my question?

0|1
    0|0
  • He saw and felt you as his girlfriend. Of course he's hurt. Yet, you have him the chance and he let it go.
    I've been on his side, although I was never given the chance you gave him.
    You're ok. Don't worry about it with him. He has to get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he saw you as more than just a friend but he was to scared to commit probably because he wanted to keep his options open. and now he is hurt that you are not completely available to him

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not in the wrong he is. Just keep doing what you're doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't like you in that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he bonng you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you snooze, you lose

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes