Is a month too early to have sex with a guy?

Ok so basically I've been dating this guy for a month and he really likes to go parties and I don't really go to many parties. There are 2 parties he wants to go to this week and I kinda want to go because I never really went to a proper party and I think it would be pretty cool. The problem is the only way I can go to the party is if I sleep at his house this whole weekend and he's a pretty sexual guy. He's only 17 and has had sex with more than 15 girls so I'm sure he will want to have sex, but I'm a virgin and I think he will just think i'm easy or something. However, I don't want to let him go to the parties by himself because surely there will be so many other girls there and stuff so I honestly don't really trust him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Right off the bat, I got this feeling that you're looking for a particular answer to justify what it is that you've already decided you want to do. That in mind, I know that the greater chance is these replies aren't what is going to help you make up your mind. So how about this: what is it about this guy that even makes you want to be with him, much less give him something that you can never get back? Is there even a valid reason; something truthful that would satisfy a close friend or parent if they asked? At the end of the day, you're the only one who can make this decision.

Just remember, when people say that you only regret the things you don't do, they're lying, even if they don't know it yet. There is satisfaction in being able to think back to when you were smart enough to save yourself from making a big mistake. And this smells like it could very easily turn into a VERY big mistake. So make your future self proud. Give your future children all the more reason to look up to you, and your future husband all the luckier to have you.

It's going to be tough, but you even asking this here tells me enough to know that you can make smart decisions. So go make yourself proud :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to have sex with you. Thats it. I dont think he loves you if he's been with 15 girls before he's just trying to claim as many as possible. If you go its likely you'll have sex and he could have stds. If you do go please bring protection. But dont go. he's using you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you don't trust this guy, don't have sex with this guy. He doesn't seem like the type worth giving your virginity to in the first place. I say if you really want to go to the party and chill with him, Go for it. But he doesn't seem like the type you'd want to be handing your v-card to.

0|1
    0|0
    • If I go to the party I would have to sleep at his house coz I can't come back home at 3 am and I don't know what to expect tbh

• Show All
    • Yh you're right. Do u think I shouldn't go to the parties? I mean if he does something wrong there I might as well move on right?

• I can't make the decision for you, obviously. Best advice I can give is that there's plenty other fellas out there who might be more worth your time. But it's your life, and your v-card so do with it what you will

• There's no rush to have sex. That's an intimate moment you should be sharing with someone you trust and care about. You can't rush trust and comfort so you can't rush sex. Plus if his history makes it feel like an expectation then I wouldn't do it. Just because that's what he's used to doesn't mean you have to satisfy that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having read all comments and your replies. I would stop dating this guy. If he is 17 and slept with so many girls he is no good boyfriend material. You deserve so much better. You could also go to the party and find an alternative place to sleep or go home earlier or even sleep at his place but be very clear there is not going to be any sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him if he wants you to go to his house for a whole weekend and that is the only way he will let you go and you dont trust him leave him... a relationship is about give and take and you seem to be the only one giving. Just leave thrre are othr guys u know and he seems creepy anyway 15 girls do you know if these girls have aids or syphilis herpes or somthing I would not sleep with anything that has 15 under his belt at 17

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true, I didn't think about diseases from all these girls. Thank u

• Show All
    • And dont say anything about letting him play it out just watch if he is good he won't fool around if he is not leave him and dont be afraid to leave him if you have to you may feel intimidated but bring a friend or a parent when you leave him so if you are afraid he'll do something you have backup

• ok yes buttt what if he acts like he didn't do anything wrong but he did coz after all I can't know what he's doing there since i'm not going

• Simple - If you dont trust him dont do it...
    Slept with 15 girls, unless the girls have confirmed I doubt that but hey maybe he has. Either way, dont trust dont go..

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was in your shoe I would say no. Don't go with him. He sound like a heart breaker and it is bad news. He is gonna hurt you and will it be worth it for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops. If you are not trusting him, go away. Why would you have a guy from the cock carousel? He is no good for you. You are 16? Hold your horses and look out for a real guy, not a teenage-PUA.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're 16. If you are asking the internet this question, you are probably not ready.

1|0
    0|0
  • A month is too early. Don't pub yourself in a situation where you feel pressured to have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • if you do not trust him should you really be with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Always trust your gut. Save it for that sweet guy. Not the one with a list

0|0
    0|0
    • I think i'll just be single for now, thank you though.

• Try to hold out as long as possible. It will make it well worth losing

• Let him go he'll drag you down

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes