Is a month too early to have sex with a guy?

Ok so basically I've been dating this guy for a month and he really likes to go parties and I don't really go to many parties. There are 2 parties he wants to go to this week and I kinda want to go because I never really went to a proper party and I think it would be pretty cool. The problem is the only way I can go to the party is if I sleep at his house this whole weekend and he's a pretty sexual guy. He's only 17 and has had sex with more than 15 girls so I'm sure he will want to have sex, but I'm a virgin and I think he will just think i'm easy or something. However, I don't want to let him go to the parties by himself because surely there will be so many other girls there and stuff so I honestly don't really trust him.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Right off the bat, I got this feeling that you're looking for a particular answer to justify what it is that you've already decided you want to do. That in mind, I know that the greater chance is these replies aren't what is going to help you make up your mind. So how about this: what is it about this guy that even makes you want to be with him, much less give him something that you can never get back? Is there even a valid reason; something truthful that would satisfy a close friend or parent if they asked? At the end of the day, you're the only one who can make this decision.

Just remember, when people say that you only regret the things you don't do, they're lying, even if they don't know it yet. There is satisfaction in being able to think back to when you were smart enough to save yourself from making a big mistake. And this smells like it could very easily turn into a VERY big mistake. So make your future self proud. Give your future children all the more reason to look up to you, and your future husband all the luckier to have you.

It's going to be tough, but you even asking this here tells me enough to know that you can make smart decisions. So go make yourself proud :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to have sex with you. Thats it. I dont think he loves you if he's been with 15 girls before he's just trying to claim as many as possible. If you go its likely you'll have sex and he could have stds. If you do go please bring protection. But dont go. he's using you.