Is there a shortage of good women or good men?

The question is simple:

If you believe, that there are many good single women out there, who can't find a good man, then vote for There are not enough good men.

If you believe, that there are many good single men out there, who can't find a good woman, then vote for There are not enough good women.

If it's neither or both, then I can show you the Results.

Bonus question: Can we say "Is there a higher shortage of men or women?" OR "Is there a bigger shortage of men or women?"?
  • There are not enough good men 👨
  • There are not enough good women 👩
  • Results
    Vote C

119

Most Helpful Guy

• I think humanity is running short on decency as a whole so goodness I think is a bit too generous in the first place xD

• That's really the top most i can agree with, compared to the other opinions as of now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there are any shortages. Its just sometimes good men and good women never meet eachotuer.