Guys... discharge from a girl's vagina, good or bad?

I've been told that it's perfectly normal for some girls to have a little bit more discharge... but I dunno if that's something I was just told to make me feel better about myself, as I was born one of the "unlucky" ones who takes off her underwear most days to find a bunch of that gross cottage cheesy stuff in it. To me, It's absolutely nasty, and I'm just wondering if guys have the same feelings about it, or if it's just me? I'm actually afraid to have sex with my guy because of it...

55

Most Helpful Guy

• No worries, as far as i know its a natural function to clean your body which is probably a bit more active in your case. It might make me doubt her health to the point where i would want her to check for STD's but if she is clean i have no reason to condemn her for it.

• I've never had sex lol. I'm still a virgin. partially because of my strong values, partially because of that disgusting cottage cheesy shit "down there" LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• could be yeast infection if its cottage cheese like...

• I've asked my mum and other women. they've told me it's normal for it to be thick like that

• still you should get it checkec out. is it itchy at all? does it smell yeasty?

• nope