Guys... discharge from a girl's vagina, good or bad?

I've been told that it's perfectly normal for some girls to have a little bit more discharge... but I dunno if that's something I was just told to make me feel better about myself, as I was born one of the "unlucky" ones who takes off her underwear most days to find a bunch of that gross cottage cheesy stuff in it. To me, It's absolutely nasty, and I'm just wondering if guys have the same feelings about it, or if it's just me? I'm actually afraid to have sex with my guy because of it...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No worries, as far as i know its a natural function to clean your body which is probably a bit more active in your case. It might make me doubt her health to the point where i would want her to check for STD's but if she is clean i have no reason to condemn her for it.

2|0
    0|0
    • I've never had sex lol. I'm still a virgin. partially because of my strong values, partially because of that disgusting cottage cheesy shit "down there" LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• could be yeast infection if its cottage cheese like...

1|0
    0|0
    • I've asked my mum and other women. they've told me it's normal for it to be thick like that

• still you should get it checkec out. is it itchy at all? does it smell yeasty?

• nope

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It can be fungal infection, you know... Too much extract. Especially if it smells like gists. But it's ok to have some. The doctor can tell you more, probably you need medication.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not know if it helps, but I am always wet. Like Niagara Falls. Thank goodness for pantie liners!

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like a yeast infection. Have you been to a gyno?

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely shouldn’t be chunky or have any odor. If it gives you peace of mind I’m always wet and I’ve talked to my gynecologist about it and it’s normal lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just your vagina cleaning itself normally. As long as it doesn't have a bad odor it's perfectly healthy and it isn't a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not discolored with a funky smell or taste it's normal for some females to have a creamy white discharge

0|0
    0|0
  • i love to drink that.. it conditioned my beard very well

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes