Never had a boyfriend.. ? Does life really start after this?

Do real love lives start after high school? Honestly it doesn’t bug me that much. But I think about it a lot lol. I’m in high school and no guy has ever approached me 😂 tbh I’m just lonely asf and I think people don’t care. I’m graduating super soon and I wonder if my love life starts in university? I don't know I get called beautiful, gorgeous, and stunning everywhere I go but I feel like I just gave up putting effort into how I dress etc etc. Don’t really wear eye contacts or makeup anymore lol. Don’t see a point. Everyone says I have a good personality, I’m funny, outgoing (according to others) but lately I just haven’t been feeling anything. I don’t really see myself having a life out of school. I don’t really want friends anymore. I just want a relationship sorta. Like Someone to cuddle with when your sad and give you comfort ya know? Just cute things like that. It’s like I don’t want friends just a nice relationship. But at the same time I don’t. I’m hella indecisive. Soooo can anyone relate? And will I get a relationship in uni if I never had one in HS? This is all in good fun. Nothing serious.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• High school rels usually don’t last. My high school boyfriend wasted my time for 2 years then suddenly stopped wanting to talk to me, without any reason why. Anyway, you should be fine and in college you’ll meet more people. High schoolers have their own groups and cliques. There are immature people. College is more relaxed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big deal to have no boyfriend during hs. Just get yourself a reel special guy, not a petty scoundrel, but a great badass ninja. You'll be fine, no need to rush in relationships.

• Yeah I know 😂😂I was just wondering ya know? Out of curiosity. Life has been really dull and boring so far

• If you work on your study, job and career you'll have loads of bachelors waiting in line. Your appearance, your personality, charisma and willpower do the job