Agree or disagree - don’t get into the dating scene if you’re not over your ex? And WHY?

• Agree (why)
  • Disagree (why)

1419

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of variables here.

If you're not over your ex, and looking for a rebound/fwb situation, as long as you are honest about it up front, it's far more healthy than trying to wait for your ex to come around or reminiscing on it.

If you're not over your ex and looking for a relationship, do not date. You will jump in with someone expecting them to fill a role of your ex. Way to confusing and unfair to the man. I can say this from experience. If a relationship is important, wait to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted agree but If you're up front constantly that you're not over your ex and just want so spend time with someone else for now then thats fine. You're being truthful. He's/ she's aware.
    It's wrong if you're in the dating scene and not telling people. Thats how you hurt other people. No one deserves that. It's very heartless.