What is their motive? Guy I went on a date trying to add me?

I went to couple date with this guy few months ago and we really hit it off, matched well and kissed on the 2nd date. But I had to leave the country for school and so we both agreed to still talk and after 4 months.. we stopped talking for 2 weeks and I found out he has a girlfriend already. I confronted him about it (big mistake I know) and told me I was being crazy and blocked me on facebook. I also deleted him on other social media. I understand that I was far away but have appreciated it if he just told me. Few days ago we decided to add each other on snapchat and the first thing he sent is a snapchat of his girlfriend in his bed hanging out. I was not gonna answer but I told my new guy I’m taking now about it. He said to reply with a pic and saying his is bigger. So I did and I told him it’s cool and I’m talking to someone now but it’s disrespectful for him to send me that and I said good thing we both didn’t push through. He replied and joked and I laugh it off then he blocked me. 2 days after I accidentally liked one of his pictures on Instagram (my mistake) and then unliking it as fast I could. The next thing I know his new girlfriend is adding me. Im confused. Why does she wants to be friends on social media and why did he feel the need to send me that snap? Please enlighten me thank you.

01