Can you know who your soulmate is, without even having the opportunity to the person?

Yeah, stupid question maybe. But have you ever walked past plenty of girls/guys on the street (or so it goes) without feeling any emotion towards the stranger at all but then...

Perhaps you see a recurring stranger, someone that almost captivates you. You're totally intrigued by the person's appearance and there's something incredibly warm about their smile/presence? All of a sudden, you find yourself thinking about that particular stranger often, or even as if that stranger is familiar to you in some weird respect?

That's happened to me. I don't even know this guy. He's like every other stranger passing me on the street, but there's something different with this one. And something that attracts me to him. It just so happens I see him everyday, as he comes off the train as I get on the train. Hence the never having time to speak part.

Has anybody experienced this kinda thing?
  • I've never felt this towards any stranger, without at least having spoken to them
  • I've felt this kind of feeling before, but only after having spoken
  • I've felt this feeling before, without even speaking to the person
    Vote C

12