Is it true that if a guy really wants you they will go for you?

I'm feeling awful about putting as much effort as a suppressed and broken girl can in trying to let a guy know I like them so much, and it just not being enough, and feeling unable to do more.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do. Take this from someone who has had lots of experience chasing after guys who weren't interested. I didn't have to chase my boyfriend, we just went for each other.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Our biggest reason for not going all the way is fear or rejection.
    You should tell him you like him

1|0
    0|0
    • I fear rejection too :/ I don't even feel like I have any right to like him. It's so hard and it's saddening me more than anything.

• Show All
    • You should use that feeling to summon up that courage to ask him
      Be confident life goes by too quickly to live with regret

• Thank you :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on person personality type, their up bringing, self esteem and much more. If you talk about your feelings with a person who you like and they find same feelings right now or in near future for you, then it ia good. Otherwise it is not worth the effort.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Even shy guys will find a way to let you know that they're into you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be he's oblivious or could just have low self esteem be as upfront as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • If you haven't outright told him, you haven't done everything

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hard for me to do so, I fear being judged on it and feel i'm not good enough for him. I wish he could've done something as well.

• No. Because it's based on the man's willpower. Or, usually in my case, my laziness. If I had a bad night, the night before, I'm going to go home and sleep, not flirt around.

So, it's not really true. Assuming the guy is in a good mood, and has balls, and happens to be thinking at that time "oh, she's pretty damn cute" then there might be other things on his mind.

A week or so ago, there was a really cute woman who I met, but I didn't ask her out because I had the flu. I didn't want to get her sick, so I didn't act. Oh well, I think I made the right choice. But yeah, don't assume this is always true,

0|0
    0|0
    • I see, but here it's a two years crush, and there were times I felt he liked me back. I just feel like I can't do better and wish he would talk to me.

• If he won't, you have to. It's your life, nobody is going to live it for you.

• People have other things going on. I mean, I've had a lot going up in my life up until now. Now I'm finally making it my goal to get a girl, before that it was just a thing that if it happened or not I would've been happy either way. But, now my goals have shifted.

• Some will but it depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes