Is it true that if a guy really wants you they will go for you?

I'm feeling awful about putting as much effort as a suppressed and broken girl can in trying to let a guy know I like them so much, and it just not being enough, and feeling unable to do more.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do. Take this from someone who has had lots of experience chasing after guys who weren't interested. I didn't have to chase my boyfriend, we just went for each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Our biggest reason for not going all the way is fear or rejection.
    You should tell him you like him

• I fear rejection too :/ I don't even feel like I have any right to like him. It's so hard and it's saddening me more than anything.

• You should use that feeling to summon up that courage to ask him
      Be confident life goes by too quickly to live with regret

• Thank you :)