How important is dating someone of the same race to you?

Personally I generally go for my own but, I think there's beauty within all the races & I'm entirely open to dating others.
  • I would never want someone of the same race
    Vote A
  • I generally don't prefer people from the same race as me
    Vote B
  • I can give or take dating someone of my race either way, race doesn't matter
    Vote C
  • I generally prefer to date my own race, but have been/am open to it
    Vote D
  • I would only ever want someone of my own race
    Vote E
  • I would just sexually but not romantically pursue someone of the same race
    Vote F
  • I would romantically but not just sexually pursue someone who is my own race
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Idgaf, as long as they're not religious weirdos. Really not into that traditional woman type.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not important at all. I like people for their personality. I’ve dated mostly white guys just cause that’s all I’m surrounded by.
    I’ve dated like one Japanese guy and two other black guys. My love is black 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|1
  • Race isn’t an issue at all to me. Cute boys come in all types

1|2
    0|1
  • Not important at all. I'm white and I do tend to like women of different races such as hispanic, black and persian. White women are just catty as fuck and boring.

1|0
    0|1
  • I can give or take dating someone of my race either way, race doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not even an issue I think about when I think of my preference

0|1
    0|0
  • 'I generally don't prefer guys from the same race as me' because that would be hella boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never paid attention. I tried in the past but it just never really stuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not important

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes