Dinner date suggestions?

So I'm going to ask him out to dinner. But I'm not sure how I should ask him or where to take him. So guys where would you want a girl to take you out to dinner? Also what advice could anyone give me. I want him to know it's not going to be a just friends going out to dinner.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... do you cook?
    if you can cook good food. you can always bait him with something so that he's the one who excited to eat your food. probably at your home.

0|0
    0|0
    • We've been friends for almost 10 years now and he's always over and I make dinner every night I wanna try switching it up by taking him out to eat.

• ic. friends for 10 years?
      i think it's gonna be harder. maybe surprising him with a decent formal restaurant and wear something that will stun him. to show him that it's not just a normal dinner.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A pizza place would work for me. Make eye contact with him often. Thats a good way to let him know you're interested. You don't even need to say anything, it's a language on its own.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, something simple like a coffee shop or sushi place. If it's just us, I'd assume it's more than friends. But I'd rather ask her out. But if you're going to ask him out, just keep it simple. "You're free this day? Yes. Let's go to..."

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go out for dinner it depends on a few things.
    1. Where you live.
    2. How far you are willing, g to travel.
    3. What the two of you like.
    4. What there is in an direction within the distance you are willing to travel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather ask the woman out not the other way around...

Anyway, I'd suggest you invite him to a classy restaurant and try to dress as elegant as possible and he'd automatically get it...

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to take them out anywhere. You could literally cook a great meal at home.

0|0
    0|0
    • We've been friends for almost 10 years now and he's always over a lot. I make dinner every night at my house. I wanna try switching it up by taking him out to eat for once so he knows it's an actually date.

• Go to the movie's then dinner. Go for a Scifi movie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes