Dinner date suggestions?

So I'm going to ask him out to dinner. But I'm not sure how I should ask him or where to take him. So guys where would you want a girl to take you out to dinner? Also what advice could anyone give me. I want him to know it's not going to be a just friends going out to dinner.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• ... do you cook?
    if you can cook good food. you can always bait him with something so that he's the one who excited to eat your food. probably at your home.

• We've been friends for almost 10 years now and he's always over and I make dinner every night I wanna try switching it up by taking him out to eat.

• ic. friends for 10 years?
      i think it's gonna be harder. maybe surprising him with a decent formal restaurant and wear something that will stun him. to show him that it's not just a normal dinner.