How do I get girls on tinder to have a conversation with me?

In the UK version of tinder i swipe right not because i am a player but to try and increase my odds of finding a match everytime i have a match i can't get past saying a few things and not getting anything back any advice these photos are just some of what I've said to them. Please dont judge the girls in the photos.How do i get girls on tinder to have a conversation with me?How do i get girls on tinder to have a conversation with me?How do i get girls on tinder to have a conversation with me?How do i get girls on tinder to have a conversation with me?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You could start by working on your grammar.

• Yes. Things like mixing up your/you're or writing "could of" instead of "could have" are not helping your case. It may seem minor to you, but to a lot of people it just makes you seem uneducated.

• Ok thanks ill make sure i double check myself before i send any messages