Girls, Is she shy and nervous and has a crush?

Me and girl would always look at each other. But Some of the time she was nervous and shy and others confident to look. But I knew she was introverted as she's quiet with people
So i avoided looking but it continued. One time she made extra effort to look good and was really nervous around me whilst waiting to print. She was fidgety and tried to sneak a look but looked away quickly when she saw I noticed. 5 mins later she got jealous and avoided looking at me because I spoke to another girl. And didn't approach her.

2 weeks later I approached and she was quiet , shy and nervous. But still nice like wish me happy birthday and laughed at my jokes but not make eye contact instead looked me out the corner if her eyes up and down.
she seemed happy around her friends after it. So I approached a few more times hoping she break out of her shell. . But she giggle at things I do like putting her rubbish in the bin because of nerves , talking to her friends about me all the time. She Kept looking at me in class. if she sees me looking. And secretely talking about me.

I compliment her and try to break her out of shyness she still quiet. So I stepped it up and complimented her 3 times in a row despite being nervous. but she was still very quiet and doesn't ask me questions.. so I was left her and wished her good luck and walked off to class
again she , talking to her friends about me etc and all if a sudden energetic and I looked at her confused and she stares at me from distance.

The week i stopped talking to her and didn't approach due to being busy with assignments. I normally talk with her friends and her every Friday but couldn't on that day. But when I passed..
her friends was staring at me a lot more? .. and later in the day i seen her. She Made lots of effort to look nice again. she kept sneaking glances when I wasn't looking and when I spoke to my friend she looked sad and looked in my eyes and looked down slowly and continued studying? ..
I approached originally because i noticed her sneaking glances look at me that way , and her friend would stare. . I know i normally approach I only see her on Fridays..
But I don't get if she shy, nervous , likes me

1