Why people use lame excuse to shut other people down instead of telling the truth?

Guy said he wanted to be stable at first and we dated for a while till I brought up the serious talk and he said he is too busy and is not looking for a relationship, I mean for real? Should I I ask for a better explanation about why he is not interested any more?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know you. Thus this is NOT concerning you personally.

But in a girl my priorities are: intelligence, kindness and knowledge.
    Should I tell a girl "You're a dumb bitch lacking elementary knowledge."
    How would THAT feel? (Even if said in a very soft way?)

The guy you met has his priorities and he decided you weren't the person he's looking for.

• Yeah but I actually prefer being told the truth bc I am more of a person who likes to hear other people's advice and see if there is anything I can improve. I am just mad bc I wasted all those time and he won't even give me an actual reason and leave me wondering , am I not good enough or does he just want sex

• "not good enough " is only not being the person he's looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe stop taking men seriously, and use them how they use you. The problem is, there little ego get bruised and then they try to ruin your life when you don't want them.

• He is gonna be an asshole any way I don't want to take revenge on other innocent men though. But I think I should not take men's words too serious.

• Well, men are not exactly innocent, they are predatory.