If you knew you're SO was cheating on you, why would you stay in the relationship?

There's a girl I know who has a very nice boyfriend but her best guy friend has a huge crush on her. She lets her friend do pretty much anything he wants to her and sometimes she even intiates it. I've even heard them talk about having sex as a "birthday gift" for her friend. Her boyfriend is fully aware and has been for months but he hasn't even talked to her about it. Is it just me or is that really strange?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it possible he enjoys it. Some people get off on their s/o screwing other guys. But more likely, he's just afraid of being alone. Based on your age this is probably one of his first lovers and he probably finds in more convenient to stage with a cheating girl, than cause a stir and possibly lose his girlfriend and best friend. When you're young you haven't experienced a lot and you tend to think you'll never love anything as passionately as you do in that moment, and nothing will ever love you back as much either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reasons I can think of explaining why someone’s would stay is that they have low self esteem and think they can’t get anyone else. Maybe they’re scared of being alone and like the company that a relationship provides. Or, the cheater has something material that the other person wants/needs. Say, when you have women married to rich men that they know cheat on them often.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The boyfriend sounds like a cuck if he's knowingly allowing his girlfriend to be sexually involved with other people. It's really gross.

2|1
    0|0
  • Revenge is very cold maybe her boyfriend wants to return the favor.
    But her cheating is awful. My wife cheated througout my marriage it kills me to know this I really loved her but was p whipped and she knew it. some guys can't let go. That was me I tried everything but she never grew up. last straw was finding out she for real had baby out of wed lock. aborted my child.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's f-ed up. Dude has some self esteem issues or something. That's not normal and that's not cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not stay in such a relationship. Well if this girl did everything what her guy friend wants n sex too then why is there any relationship with me?

0|1
    0|0
  • Could be afraid of being alone, he may have forgiven her and also from experience it is really hard to stop seeing someone you love, even if they hurt you, so he may be finding it too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • because he is fun... I like being around the person even if they are a cheater because I've never found anyone else, fun to be around, or that makes me feel this way. So I'm ok with it

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd probably punch him out being he would know she's taken. Then I'd dump the whore and move on with life.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're married, have kids together, if you're married and Christian. If they lost their virginity to you and they were satisfying their curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is really strange, especially because you're all probably under 17. That makes it bizarre.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only no but fuck no

2|1
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Who would?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I read the details now. He's definitely a cuck and doesn't give a fuck about his girlfriend and vice versa. They'll probably have a threesome together lol.

• I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a nutless cuck !

0|1
    0|0
  • Only desperate insecure people would stay

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't.

0|0
    0|0