Should I stay or go?

The guy I was seeing isn't ready to commit and we agreed to be friends with feelings now. Over the past few weeks his texting habits have gotten really bad-as in they're pretty hurtful because he just takes his time replying but I can't and won't make a big deal out of it because we're not a couple.

I've gotten to the stage of doing my own thing and even minimizing texting him from my side. One time I did that, he thought I didn't want him anymore. And tbh, there have been some changes after I pointed out that I only did it because it seemed like he didn't want to talk to me. He's been putting in some effort.

My question is; do I continue texting him every now and then or just stop and let him come back when he's ready? I am afraid he would mistaken my silence for not wanting this anymore. I still do but I just feel like this should be a "all or nothing" sort of thing? I don't want to continue hoping he would change his mind. I know I would have to eventually accept that it is a possibility we won't work out.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well be blunt tell him your true feelings. Honesty is the best policy. Tell him you want him dont beat around the bush and dont wait. Do not play emotions hurt be honest. Dont know is going to really hurt this friendship. Not texting you or you not texting is a really immature thing to do. If he's not into you stop punishimg yourself. Women make it complicated men too. If he honestly not into you find another guy. Someone who will devote his time into you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If his reason for not wanting to commit is due to time then I say give yourselves a chance to make it work if that’s what you both want. Otherwise he only needs time because he wants to play around and not have to worry about your feelings. Talk about it again and see where you stand.