How would you like a girl to ask you out?

I would like to know a good way to ask someone out. Also, is it too corny to ask around Valentine's Day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never asked out by her when I was a teenager (I asked her out), but I would have liked to hear that she enjoyed talking with me, found me attractive, and would I like to do X, Y, and Z this weekend. You don't have to tell him he's attractive, but if it's a guy who doesn't have the greatest self-esteem, he'd like to hear something like that (assuming it's true). If he knows he's attractive, don't tell him he is.

It doesn't matter when you ask him out. If you do it before Valentine's Day you'll get to see what he does for you on that day, which also tells you a little bit about him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Valentine's Day sounds pretty good. Guys typically like to be the one to ask the girl out, so you could push him towards it by asking questions like "are you going out with anyone on Valentines day?" "Do you have any dates in mind?" Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm aloof and don't catch subtle things so something that lets me know you like me and shocks me a bit. That I don't have to figure out. I like it when women smile or be themselves around me. But serious hit him with a brick or something, I never knew even if someone asked me indirectly if she was in the room I would flat out lie if I thought she didn't like me, so yeah. Not sure, good luck though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single girlfriend I've had, it was she the one asking me out. I loved it. And I did NOT think anything bad about her. I just felt relieved about having to do it myself

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl asking me out would make my year. It's perfect around Valentine's day. Girls get tons of stuff like that but as a guy unless you're in the top 0.001% you get nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? You would make his day! Nothing wrong with V Day. For some of us the asking can see opportunities go by, it's not easy, so you won't need to be overly creative unless you just want to be. Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
  • There's generally no bad way. If I like a girl I'll say yes, if I don't like her I'll say no... how she asks me makes no difference really, as long as she isn't too aggressive/sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want a woman to ask me out!. I am not expecting anything like that to happen in my lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could say or do almost anything and he’d probably say yes. Being asked out by a girl is a lot better than asking a girl out so just the lack of pressure on him would probably make him say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer when people are straight forward. So basically if she said: "Hey, wanna go on a date with me?"

0|1
    0|0
  • There only one way how to ask out someone be honest and truthful and no its not corny to do it on valentines DAy

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, that seems unlikely to happen to me but since I've always been the one who asks, I would not mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you good, just tell em you like em and if they wanna risk it for a biscuit

0|1
    0|0
  • Dip it low, pick it up slow, roll it all around bend over like your back broke. pop pop pop that thang...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be very hot sexy independent strong

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk , blahblahbalh then ask for number , or just ask directly

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like that and don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey, you look pretty good, wanna go out sometime?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll make my day easpeacially if I liked her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not corny

0|0
    0|0
    • Just be yourself go to the guy say will you be my valentine this year. Give him a cute note saying your into him. Walk away see if he calls ya.

• Just ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask me maturely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to be asked. I think it's hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes