Twenty-three year old man dating a forty year old married woman with one child?

Pros and cons?
Would you do that? Disgusting? Perfectly fine?
Can it happen? Have you seen it?
Is it common?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it happens more than people realize, but you're at different stages in your lives. It's not going to last. It may seen great for a while, but the while will pass

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d assume it’s a short term “learning” experience for him and a chance for a hot body and ego boost for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I just noticed married. There are plenty of divorced cougars out there too.

• Show All
    • I’d bet she wants it, but that doesn’t mean it’s a great idea.

• Hopefully.
      I have to learn somehow, but hopefully not the hard way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't do it. The age thing does freak me out a bit. But it would most likely be because she was married. Age Gap I can get over. Already having kids I can get over that too. But marriage is something you don't mess with.

1|0
    0|0
    • Strip clubs ruin more marriages than little temporary flings like this.
      I hate strip clubs though.
      The age gap is actually the most helpful in this situation. Most likely she wants attention from a younger guy to know that she is still attractive.

• Show All
    • More marriages break up because of "little flings".. this is obviously your first time trying to have an affair

• It is my first time trying.

• I stopped at married. Nothing wrong until that point. Just don’t.

1|1
    0|0
    • Who said she was either happily married or not?

• Show All
    • I see her about every other day, so that's going to be difficult.

• It's only difficult if you make it.

• I don't care about age difference, I love a girl with all my heart and she is 22 years my junior.

What I do say is wrong is she is married. Imagine 20 years from now, you are married, you and your wife have kids and you find out your wife has sex with other people... you'd probably want to kill those people and divorce your wife.

Do not be the ass that breaks families. Leave another man's wife alone, there are more than enough single and divorced women you can feast on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand where you come from. But sometimes you think with the wrong body part and make mistakes.

It's called a homewrecker.(breaks families, destroys marriages etc.)

• Pros: for a time you could have a fun sex life.

Cons: you can get yourself in trouble.
    a family could be destroyed by that relationship.
    I don't think it will last for too long.

I've never seen it because it's pretty odd and the few people who have been envolved in something like that hardly speak about it.

My advice: don't fall in love with that woman and don't get caught.

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt I would get in trouble. She rarely talks about her husband. I've known her for about 8 months and met her husband once. I haven't fallen in love with her yet, but every day that I see her, it just grows closer.

• You're a disgusting excuse for a human being to even consider screwing up a family for purely selfish reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Takes two to tango.
      So me and her would be disgusting... in bed.

• Her being disgusting as well doesn't make you any less digusting.

• Thanks.
      I'm OCD and very picky with friends and I'm glad I met her. I rarely talk to disgusting people that have bad outlooks on life.

• I mean it may look weird, but he can love who he wants to love.

0|0
    0|1
    • How would it look "weird?"

• to me it would look weird because, I've never seen a couple with a big age gap.

• She doesn't look forty though. She looks more like 32ish.

• It’s wrong to cheat in general, but it’s especially bad when your affair could ruin a family. You should end it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's wrong to cheat in any situation. But when things get heated, who will be the smart one that makes the correct choices?

• She's MARRIED. That is way beyond disgusting

1|0
    0|0
    • Disgusting or just against the "bro code?"

• Show All
    • I see her about every other day. That will be difficult to walk away from her.

• Do it anyway. She's married, do you have any decency?

• Don’t do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes