Twenty-three year old man dating a forty year old married woman with one child?

Pros and cons?
Would you do that? Disgusting? Perfectly fine?
Can it happen? Have you seen it?
Is it common?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it happens more than people realize, but you're at different stages in your lives. It's not going to last. It may seen great for a while, but the while will pass

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d assume it’s a short term “learning” experience for him and a chance for a hot body and ego boost for her.

• Oh I just noticed married. There are plenty of divorced cougars out there too.

• I’d bet she wants it, but that doesn’t mean it’s a great idea.

• Hopefully.
      I have to learn somehow, but hopefully not the hard way.