What do American girls think of foreign men?

I'm East Asian and I haven't noticed girls here being very interested in having a conversation unless they have to (only classmates, sales staff etc.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of them are stuck up bitches. It's not easy finding one who's friendly, but they are out there. American girls love their reality shows and shiny stuff, good luck finding a girl who can talk about something other than the Kardashian's.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm offended... On so many different levels.

• I wouldn't call them bitches, but yeah a lot of times I felt like they were 'stuck up' or judgmental especially going by their looks. I know people of my race that experienced racism from women than men (interestingly).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you need to lower your standards a bit. Not everybody is here for a romantic relationship. Many people just aren't comfortable chatting online. With anyone. It's not just a race thing, it's a safety thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did the question about standards even come up? I didn't talk about tinder/POF or anything. I was asking about regular girls in the real world.

• It sounded like you expected a lot of girls just to be open to conversations. I mean lowering your standards about girls being comfortable with you talking.

• I like foreign men, especially Asian ones

0|0
    0|0
  • They love us

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes