Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?

im 17, i go to a 90% white school so i kind of developed a crush on a boy but he's white surprise and I don't know if he would even be attracted to me. like does the idea of a different culture (i'm pretty western/white tho like in the way i dress/talk bc i was raised in the US) or just darker skin color (i'm pretty light but not white) like turn u off?
just wondering if this is why a guy has never approached me/asked me out when so many people tell my im "gorgeous"
just curious, honest answers please

Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?
this is not me LOL im 17 not 35 like priyanka chopra. i just put some indian models for reference

222

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen some Pakistani, Bengali, and Afghan women who were absolutely beautiful! I am usually not attracted to women outside of my own race but those women were clearly an exception.

Maybe they don't approach you because they think you are so different that they would not know how to act around you.

Most Helpful Girl

• boys like girls, girls like boys