Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?

im 17, i go to a 90% white school so i kind of developed a crush on a boy but he's white surprise and I don't know if he would even be attracted to me. like does the idea of a different culture (i'm pretty western/white tho like in the way i dress/talk bc i was raised in the US) or just darker skin color (i'm pretty light but not white) like turn u off?
just wondering if this is why a guy has never approached me/asked me out when so many people tell my im "gorgeous"
just curious, honest answers please

Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?Do white boys/men find south Asian (indian/pakistani girls) attractive?
Updates:
this is not me LOL im 17 not 35 like priyanka chopra. i just put some indian models for reference

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen some Pakistani, Bengali, and Afghan women who were absolutely beautiful! I am usually not attracted to women outside of my own race but those women were clearly an exception.

Maybe they don't approach you because they think you are so different that they would not know how to act around you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• boys like girls, girls like boys

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That can be too early for guys to approach you. And you shouldn't bother under 18 y. o. Just keep studying and preparing for college. The best would be if you get scholarship / tuition.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course we can. Sometimes, especially with shy, younger men you might need to make your interest in them painfully obvious before they gather the courage to ask you out though and that might be part of the reason you've never been asked out. It just kind of depends on who you hang out with.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I find many ladies attractive. skin color should never be an excuse. other cultures are fun. You are probally sexy to them. diffrence is good. Men like beautiful women. If your hot skin color will never get in the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't mean anything if you are any other race, if you're not white in a predominantly white school you just stand out more. Might feel unapproachable if you are pretty and he doesn't have a big ego I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Never allow race or ethnicity to get in the way of attraction. There are no laws. There are rare people with racial preferences, but if that's the case no worries, move on, it's not the norm.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way we can speak for our entire race. That being said I personally am not typically attracted to that race of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, our feelings about people come on strong when you approach them, they like nothing you expected, sometimes it's good to ignore love til you in there arms...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're fine have confidence in the way you look

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ask an Indian boy like me... I don't know
    Just best of luck whatever you up to

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part I’m not all that attracted to my own race

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do!

1|0
    0|0
  • You look really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm sure many do..

0|0
    0|0
  • Some probably do

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to have a huge crush on Madam Noor

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I personally do not date white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad to hear there are Indian girls who wanna date white guys. But from my experience, most people think Indian girls are gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i dont mind them, they aii. the

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the differences that makes you interesting and I like them but maybe younger guys just stay with what they are comfortable with instead of venturing out, I’m sure they think you’re attractive but maybe not sure of what you think of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to sound prejudiced but I don't find Pakistani people attractive, I heard that there's alarming rates of inbreeding in that country. I wouldn't mix genes with that. Indian women are attractive enough when they aren't like very skinny or gaunt looking. I mean it probably has to do with distribution of food but when I see Indian women they're always dressed so nice & dance elegantly but they're So Damn thin.

0|0
    0|0
    • It definitely has to do with nutrition in my country... Ur right to some extend... We export all the good stuff... And ly the rich can buy the first grade quality stuff from the market that's is pumped from abroad though initially exported from here...

• @Thomasjoy Yeah fuck these rich people monopolizing healthy lifestyles.

• Yea... But that's how a developing country runs... It's the error in the system along with corrupt individuals... Very difficult to change... Almost impossible

Recommended myTakes