The creepiest thing, that u've ever done?

;)

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in high school, I developed a crush on this guy. We had no friends or classes in common, and I didn't even know his name. What I did know was that he was damn decent to look at, he dressed like he was from another century, he was always alone, and he hung out in the library at lunch. To my teenage mind, that made him fascinating. So, naturally, I started hanging out at the library and staring at him--first discreetly, and then openly and shamelessly. I didn't even blink while looking at him. Talk about creepy, lol.
    In my defense, he stared back.

It gets creepier, though. One time, in-between classes, there was a traffic jam on the stairwell. I was waiting for people to start moving so that I could go down the stairs, when I noticed that he happened to be in front of me.
    To this day, I don't know what possessed me, but I reached out and touched his hair. It wasn't a particularly light touch either; I practically ran my fingers over the back of his head, lol.
    It was perhaps the most out of character thing I've ever done, and I still cringe in mortification thinking back on it, lol.

Thankfully, he didn't turn around or say anything, and come the next day, we resumed our staring sessions in the library. And that was that.
    I never exchanged a single word with the guy.

Most Helpful Guy