Why did he do that?

i went out to dinner with this guy. he makes a snap chat video of him sayin "this is my future wife'' he then asks can i send it to my friends. i didn't mind and said yeah. why did he do that in the first placee?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• That is alien behaviour to me. I couldn't even imagine thinking about doing something like that, let alone doing it. This is the strangest thing I've heard all week... and that's saying something.

So why did he do it? Maybe he wanted to show off to his friends. But it's more likely he has an undiagnosed disorder.