How do you feel about black guys who say they are not attracted to black women?

I just read a take in gag, where a black guy said he wasn't attracted to black women. How can someone not be attracted to someone that resembles themselves? I hear How do you feel about black guys who say they are not attracted to black women?

a lot of black men say things like this, and it seems its meant to make black women feel hopeless. I'm black and married to a white guy. He married as a single mother at the time, so I know that there are men in this world who value black women. Its sad that black women are the only group of women who are ganged on by Everyone! Black women need to be tough in this world, because they are always picked on. To any black girls reading this, you are beautiful, dark or light skin you are beautiful.https://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2923755-am-i-a-racist
Its not a preference if it is your own ethnicity, its called self hate.
Black men are the only race of men that hate their own women as a whole, its self hate.

923

Most Helpful Guy

• Some black guys don't because they take a handful of women and extrapolate what they've experienced to everyone else, that's one reason.

The other is because some of them just aren't attracted to them. No one can decide what they're attracted to no more than they can control the weather. It's called having preferences. And no, it's not self hate if it's you're own race. That's not even the right word because that means hatred of yourself. I'm not my own race, I am me.

It's true no matter what race of people you look at, some may prefer others of different races. I personally prefer European, white and Asian women and sometimes Latinas. Doesn't mean I hate black women, most of them just don't do it for me (there are some beautiful black women out there though)

Most Helpful Girl