How do you feel about black guys who say they are not attracted to black women?

Shakeandroll86
I just read a take in gag, where a black guy said he wasn't attracted to black women. How can someone not be attracted to someone that resembles themselves? I hear

a lot of black men say things like this, and it seems its meant to make black women feel hopeless. I'm black and married to a white guy. He married as a single mother at the time, so I know that there are men in this world who value black women. Its sad that black women are the only group of women who are ganged on by Everyone! Black women need to be tough in this world, because they are always picked on. To any black girls reading this, you are beautiful, dark or light skin you are beautiful.https://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2923755-am-i-a-racist
+1 y
Its not a preference if it is your own ethnicity, its called self hate.
+1 y
Black men are the only race of men that hate their own women as a whole, its self hate.
23
9