How do you feel about black guys who say they are not attracted to black women?

I just read a take in gag, where a black guy said he wasn't attracted to black women. How can someone not be attracted to someone that resembles themselves? I hear How do you feel about black guys who say they are not attracted to black women?

a lot of black men say things like this, and it seems its meant to make black women feel hopeless. I'm black and married to a white guy. He married as a single mother at the time, so I know that there are men in this world who value black women. Its sad that black women are the only group of women who are ganged on by Everyone! Black women need to be tough in this world, because they are always picked on. To any black girls reading this, you are beautiful, dark or light skin you are beautiful.https://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2923755-am-i-a-racist
Updates:
Its not a preference if it is your own ethnicity, its called self hate.
Black men are the only race of men that hate their own women as a whole, its self hate.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some black guys don't because they take a handful of women and extrapolate what they've experienced to everyone else, that's one reason.

The other is because some of them just aren't attracted to them. No one can decide what they're attracted to no more than they can control the weather. It's called having preferences. And no, it's not self hate if it's you're own race. That's not even the right word because that means hatred of yourself. I'm not my own race, I am me.

It's true no matter what race of people you look at, some may prefer others of different races. I personally prefer European, white and Asian women and sometimes Latinas. Doesn't mean I hate black women, most of them just don't do it for me (there are some beautiful black women out there though)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its preference, people are attracted to who they're attracted to.

1|0
    1|0
  • One thing is if man finds another woman out of his race and they click or whatever and be together that's fine, but when a person in this case a black man purposely shuns their own kind especially if that person is a good woman that tells there is a serious underlying of self shame and hatred within that person that they try to replace or fix with dating another person outside their race to make themselves feel better about their insecurities.

Moreoever, in the end they will hate themselves more and in the process their self loathing self is going spread and impact the person they are with since you can only love and treat another person as good as you treat yourself.

Black men need to understand that they can't be white, Asians, Arab etc. Even if your kid happens to be white as snow you're still going to be black at the end of day and belong to the black community in the eyes of society.

Embrace your black women. They are your sisters.

I can't see myself turning my back my Hispanic sisters that look like the beautiful women in my family. I just couldn't do it..

2|2
    0|0
  • who cares if he's white lol
    maybe he looks like the bottom of my shoe, just cause he's white and with a black girl doesn't make it special lol

black girls on average are less feminine... they are thick, have strong muscle tone, deep voices, manly hair, and large feet and hands
    all which most white girl's do not have

plus they love white pink pussy... truth

0|0
    0|1
  • Attractiveness knows No colour... as a male, you just don't wake up and say I will be attracted to only this race... if one prefers a certain type of a woman, so let the it be... I don't think that should bother another person that much

0|0
    1|0
    • It may not bother a guy, but it does bother women a lot. Women and men were not designed the same way.

• Show All
    • It happens to often to ignore it.

• How many black guys are married to other races as compared to fellow blacks? Do you have any stats?

• Good! More for the rest of us. If a guy isn't attracted to the girl above, then he's either dead or gay.

By the way, you might like this video.
    https://youtu.be/Hg42XMJLOQE

1|0
    0|1
  • Frankly I could care less about skin color. If I'm attracted to a woman her skin color is irrelevant.

2|1
    0|0
  • its called prefence, i like white, latina and Asian thots

0|1
    1|0
  • Same way I feel about white guys who prefer black women - that's their choice. We're allowed to have a preference. Some guys like boobs, some like butts, does that mean they hate all women below a C cup?

0|0
    1|0
  • It did use to hurt when I was in college, as my attraction centered only around black men. But now—at 30–it doesn’t hurt anymore. I’ve come to be and let be; be happy and let/ enjoy others being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • its rare for me to find s black women that good looking. maybe like 2 outta 10.

0|0
    1|0
  • Im not againced someone having. A preffured and not prefured partner. There are black girls I've hit on and vic versa. The only thing a few have done to turn me away was have a boisterous and defencive additude towards me when it wasent warranted

0|0
    0|0
    • And no its not self hate

• Show All
    • This study has been done numerous times, same results

• Right. Is that with consideration of tge kids up bringing, where they live, what social politics they can grasp at the time, age at the time of the test, and their understanding of what slavery was for black people? There is a mass of variable to consider and i doubt every test cover all of that.

• To each their own. I'm not black, but I've been attracted to black women before and I don't see why it matters

0|1
    0|0
  • i m attracted to a girl whose nature is good... i dont see whether she is black or white...

2|0
    0|0
  • I hear this all the time where I'm from and most of my black friends prefer Asians or white girls. Apparently black girls are *too much".

0|0
    0|0
    • I know. Its self hate.

• Show All
    • @ThisDudeHere This is what I mean. You're making it a race thing, look at your language "having affairs with their own kind". So 'Black'' people are their own kind?

• @Jamie1865 um... aren't black people the same kind as other black people?

• I think at the end of the day people like what they like. By the way, is that you in the photo?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a damn preference.

0|0
    1|1
    • If you're white, you wouldn't understand that it is not a preference.

• Show All
    • Lollllllllllll

• Don’t care, not my problem

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you your black. You should care.

• Why should I care about another man’s preference in women? That’s what I mean by don’t care, not my problem. If I like black women, why should I care if another black man doesn’t. Whatever that preference may be is his own prerogative.

• Im white think this is a gorgeous picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I say good less competition for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's their freedom and their choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not self hate as it is now themselves that they hate, but the women. So it is still a reference.

• Show All
    • How many black women embrace their natural hair? Black women did not overcome self hate.

• My argument remains - it's not "just" self-hate that makes black men avoid black women. Because if it really was entirely safe hate, neither would the women want the men. This is what I hear from black guys all the time - it's the black female attitudes that they dislike the most, not their skin colour.

• Most guys I know that have low self esteem

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's their choice that's all.

0|0
    1|0
  • A bunch of coons, sambos, and uncle Toms

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and honestly don't mind black women. It's usually their personality that I hate. Because us blacks are raised up "southern" wanting to be tough, and feared, and gang-like ( not me and my family). I can't stand people who act indecent on purpose, no matter the race. It just so happens MOST not all, are brought up this way. That's why I've never dated an African-American girl. HOWEVER, they are as beautiful as anyone else, if only they could have beautiful personalities too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to GAG where black women are to "get over" preferences while others are console. #themanupblackwomenedition101

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe them... like how other races say it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I care whom other guys are attracted to?

I’m white, but I’m not really attracted to white girls. Does that make me a bad person? Nope!

0|1
    0|1
  • Well because it is a fact that white women are the most desired ones because they are so incredibly beautiful..

Do you live under a rock?

0|0
    0|0
    • White women fall big time behind Arab, Indian and Hispanic women in terms of physical looks. Not even close. The media has your mind twisted.

Recommended myTakes