Do you believe this statement is true when it comes to having to chose between two people?

Let's say you have an ex whom you were with forever and now a new person you've been dating a year. One day your ex comes back into your life whom you admittedly still have feelings for. Do you believe this statement is true when it comes to making a decision who you are going to go with?

"If you ever have to choose between two people, and you're unsure of whether you want to be with the first, you should choose the second because if the first was actually good enough for you in the first place, you wouldn't even have to choose because you'd know already."

07

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

I believe in the Israeli statement:

"When your ex never comes back, it means you made the right decision.

If he comes back, it means no one else took this worthless piece of shit"