Do you believe this statement is true when it comes to having to chose between two people?

Let's say you have an ex whom you were with forever and now a new person you've been dating a year. One day your ex comes back into your life whom you admittedly still have feelings for. Do you believe this statement is true when it comes to making a decision who you are going to go with?

"If you ever have to choose between two people, and you're unsure of whether you want to be with the first, you should choose the second because if the first was actually good enough for you in the first place, you wouldn't even have to choose because you'd know already."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

I believe in the Israeli statement:

"When your ex never comes back, it means you made the right decision.

If he comes back, it means no one else took this worthless piece of shit"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she is my ex I have no feelings for her and never will. I don't understand this obsession with exes. When it's over, it's over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really like that statement but in that example it is true. You left the first for a reason. Why should you have any reason to think it will be any different a second time around?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why get in a relationship if you still love your ex? I see no point. More so than not couples become exes because of a negative reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though hard to avoid, moving back instead of forward seems to be a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the words of Roxette: listen to your heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not make a choice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes