DO I DATE THIS GUY?

Okay so I’m 18 and I have a thing with my brothers ex best friend, he’s 25. We have done sexual shit and everything. But anyways my brother and him recently have recently fallen out, and won’t be friends again. This guy is asking me if realisticly it will work out, and I so what do I say to let him know I’m committed. What does a guy want to hear?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Says 18, while the profile says 17 :D just tell him yes if you really like the guy, but your bro won't be happy i guess, and family will always be there while there will be plenty of dates

• Hahahaha yeah I put the wrong yeah but accident and I don't know how to change it

• When they were mates, he always use to go on about up dating and all that crap. But I don't know how he would feel now..