Guys: what if you were in his shoes. Can someone advise me what’s the best thing to do?

So today I met this pilot who is in a transition of leaving our airline. We clicked really well, we strolled the airport and went for lunch together. He was asking a lot about me and even asked twice when my day off is. I was thinking Is he asking me because he wants to get together. Or am I looking into this over nothing? Anyways...

he had all those time to ask for my number but he didn’t. So what am I suppose to think? By the time we got back to our lounge we split and did our own thing. I wasn’t talking to him and he wasn’t with me either.

Then finally it was time for us to leave, I was sitting in the couch, and he grabbed his bag somewhat a few feet from me and said “it was nice meeting you” then took off.

I want to keep in touch! :( but I was acting like I wasn’t interested. Anyways i went on FB and looked for him and found his FB. Now, what should I do? Please advice this girl out!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He probably thought you weren't interested because you weren't acting like you were interested. Most guys get tired of this game by the time they are 20

0|0
    0|0
    • “Thought I wasn’t interested”

• Show All
    • And the Facebook friend request has nothing to do with that. If he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Sending the request won't change it either way, so just do it

• Ahhhhh okayyyyy

• He wanted your number probably was a little shy or wasn't feeling like you were interested. I'd friend him up and see if he asks you out, if he accepts friend request but doesn't ask you out then Just ask him.. Life is too short.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg thank you for this! Do guys get nervous to ask for a number. He just seemed like a confident guy for him to ask me to walk the airport with him

• Show All
    • Omg ok soooo guess what! He added me and messaged me. Now, looking at his profile. It appears he has a GF!! What the hell?

• That wouldn't be a total shock for a pilot to have a girlfriend and still play the field. It could also be why he was interested yet hesitant. Hopefully he doesn't have a girlfriend please keep me updated!

Recommended myTakes