Guys: what if you were in his shoes. Can someone advise me what’s the best thing to do?

So today I met this pilot who is in a transition of leaving our airline. We clicked really well, we strolled the airport and went for lunch together. He was asking a lot about me and even asked twice when my day off is. I was thinking Is he asking me because he wants to get together. Or am I looking into this over nothing? Anyways...

he had all those time to ask for my number but he didn’t. So what am I suppose to think? By the time we got back to our lounge we split and did our own thing. I wasn’t talking to him and he wasn’t with me either.

Then finally it was time for us to leave, I was sitting in the couch, and he grabbed his bag somewhat a few feet from me and said “it was nice meeting you” then took off.

I want to keep in touch! :( but I was acting like I wasn’t interested. Anyways i went on FB and looked for him and found his FB. Now, what should I do? Please advice this girl out!!

02