Help need advice! midlife crisis at 25?

Im a 25 year old... and completely lost... I've lost friends... now i just have one friend i party with. I dont know how to make friends at this age... its different and hard so i kinda just accepted im going to end up alone...

015

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally understand your dilemma. Last year, my wife of 12 years divorced me and as soon as everything was over my social life completely disappeared. My biggest issue now is between my insane work schedule and trying to spend what little free time I do have away from work with my kids I have absolutely zero time to spend trying to develop a social/personal connection with new people. I do, however, keep myself open to the possibility of potentially making a random connection. I just don't know when or where that would take place, but I am hopeful.