What do you love about women?

What do you love about women?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• There femininity, their curves and their differences

122
  • What I like about women... well I'd say that the fact that they aren't girls anymore...
    like how they don't get concerned over looks or what others thinks or society or their parents they just do what they want and know if they have an actual man they will see that...

i like how they stop being shallow and 2d and actually gain depth... how they stop being cold for no reason or social reasons and actually act like an adult...

• bruh have you ever talked to a girl?

• @jl2354 well being on a planet that has above 7billion people in which roughly half are females i think it'd be common sense that the answer to your question young sir is "yes" and in my experience and from my point of view young man, this is what i've found to be true and works best. Not true to everyone, not best for everyone, best for me, hence my "what i like" "i'd say" et cetera, my message was an attempt at sharing my views and experiences and hoping anyone in need one take something away from it. I put a lot of thought and consideration into my post. HOW ABOUT YOU kiddo, what was the point of yours?

• The trust, faith and courage they put into their everyday lives.

• foundationofpatriotism.org/.../...cter-matters.png

The six pillars are: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.

#CHARACTER #COUNTS !!!

sites.google.com/.../SixPillarsofCharacter.png

• Personality, easy going, fun to talk to, and supportive.

Physique, attractive, gorgeous eyes, cute smile.

• The fact that I’m one

• I have seen this question more than does size matter...

• Personality or physique? or both?

• surprise me

• Okay physique wise I cannot say what I generally love about women, but I can be a bit specific. I mean it would be specific and generic at the same time.

For example, I only like/love ( from a distance) women who keep short, Boy cut hairstyle and women who have fair skin plus well toned physique.

Personality wise I would say I love the fact about women that they give total importance to " Honesty" they particularly appreciate men who are outright honest with them.

I love the fact that women don't appreciate lies and dishonesty.

Second fact I love about women is that if they know the guy is worth pursuing ( even friendship wise) then they don't let go easily and they keep trying till they succeed.

• Tits

• Nothing

• I love everything except the things that I hate

• There eyes lips and smile

• nothing

• Well NOT that demon sucking face.

• Eyes

• Mother

• Long hair and shaved pussy

• There smile.

• Everything except big butt and dark skin 😏

• I feel like they understand me better, because most males don't try to understand other humans.

• What I don't love about many women is that they think they just need to show up to be good at sex.

• Looks.. Puss.

• Character, personality and physique.

• EVERYTHING
    but lack of coarse body and facial hair is the most fascinating thing and i even am envious of women for it.