Guys: if he already has a girlfriend, then why talk to me?

This guy whom I met today, I finally added him on FB, and from the looks of it, he has a girlfriend. What’s interesting is- the girl is the only one posting pics of their dates and outings but he isn’t. Anyway, he mentioned exchanging info and even invited me to go visit him on his training... what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you mentioned that it seems like the girl is the one taking efforts in his existing relationship, I don't think it would last long. There's a strong possibility that he is looking for a new relationship in the sense of "just trying out greener pastures". But if you really want to know the answer, I would strongly suggest that you ask him this question straight away. Ask him the tough questions to make sure that he is not playing around. Do not give him space to get close to you right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Looking at their pictures, it looks they’ve been together for a year though. But yes, he doesn’t have a single post about her, but the girl is all about him on FB at least...

• Show All
    • Interesting... well it’s not like he messages me a lot. But that fact that he invited me to go to his training next week.. I guess I’ll just see what happens. But still, it seems he’s spending valentines with his girlfriend..

• I don't think it's a good idea to meet him at his training right now. You don't know him well enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• TBH he needs a side chick... or just for fuck.. sound sad... but true

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is It Wrong To Talk To Another Girl If You're With Someone, Provided The Conversation Is Platonic?
    If It Is Not, Then I Would Say He May Like You More Than His Girlfriend...

0|0
    1|0
    • Case 1- he lied about the picture that took his pic. he said it was his friend’s girlfriend when really it was His girlfriend who took the pic

2. He said he dated a filipina and is looking for someone to travel with. I got that he was single...

3. He’s inviting me to his training and visit him...

• That Changes Everything, Thank You For Update!!! He Is Definitely Dishonest, A Player... If I Were You I Would Stay Far Away From Him...

• He found you attractive and wants to hit on you, then he could dump his other girlfriend for you, it is indeed a asshole move to do this but i've seen it with friends

0|0
    1|0
  • Some guys just don't plaster their love lives all over social media, and it's not necessarily weird to hang out with people of the opposite sex if you share interests with them, even though you're in a romantic relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is maybe on the brink of breaking up with him and is just looking for that perfect someone to come along so he can break up with her. i dont encourage behavior like this but thats how some guys are

0|0
    0|0
    • This actually happens

• Show All
    • But they always end up regretting?

• no its different in different cases

• You could ask him if it's as friends since he has a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wants to change the girlfriend but wants go find someone before dumping her

0|0
    0|0
    • This happens?

• Show All
    • And maybe he thinks that if you like him enough you will try to get him for yourself and make him get rid of his actual girlfriend

• Damnnnn

• Men like to throw their semen around. Its our nature

1|0
    0|0
  • Could just been friendly seen nothing to raise any flags

0|0
    0|0
  • We are 🦍 that want to spread our seed but now restrained by social conventions

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheat Sheet.
    Unfriend him Here, dear. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be a side thing or just wanting a friend

0|0
    0|0