Guys: if he already has a girlfriend, then why talk to me?

This guy whom I met today, I finally added him on FB, and from the looks of it, he has a girlfriend. What’s interesting is- the girl is the only one posting pics of their dates and outings but he isn’t. Anyway, he mentioned exchanging info and even invited me to go visit him on his training... what?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you mentioned that it seems like the girl is the one taking efforts in his existing relationship, I don't think it would last long. There's a strong possibility that he is looking for a new relationship in the sense of "just trying out greener pastures". But if you really want to know the answer, I would strongly suggest that you ask him this question straight away. Ask him the tough questions to make sure that he is not playing around. Do not give him space to get close to you right now.

• Looking at their pictures, it looks they’ve been together for a year though. But yes, he doesn’t have a single post about her, but the girl is all about him on FB at least...

• Interesting... well it’s not like he messages me a lot. But that fact that he invited me to go to his training next week.. I guess I’ll just see what happens. But still, it seems he’s spending valentines with his girlfriend..

• I don't think it's a good idea to meet him at his training right now. You don't know him well enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• TBH he needs a side chick... or just for fuck.. sound sad... but true