1 y

A guy I use to like is now a year later watching my Snapchat? Does that mean he is showing interest again?

So I have known this guy for a whole year and a half now and at first we met liking each other a lot until he moved to a different country. Since then, we remain as friends... well I guess if that always meant for a whole year now I always had to contact him to talk to and I did call it out when I knew at times he was BSING why he couldn’t or had to leave.

so this guy doesn’t really use Snapchat and he got it a year ago. He probably used it for 2 weeks and thats it. He NEVER looked at my snap (and I do use it) for a whole year until this past December he would watch it... everyday. And even now I’m catching him at random watching it. It really threw me off because I do check who sees my stuff and NOW he is looking?
I am about to move to a country he does like to visit (his family lives) and I don't know if it has something to do with that. He tried to act like he doesn’t because I messaged him few days ago, the last time I messaged was dec to say happy birthday, about how the cats were and he would tell me they were fine and then said “i suppose this is is the monthly check in haha...”

I mean to me I thought it was ironic he said that because from my understanding is that he is watching my snaps since December and I never looked on Snapchat (mostly because he doesn’t use it) but I hardly ever check his other media. Usually I am random from 2-3 months that I will just say hi but I don’t think that’s me watching him like he is.

so I’m wondering does this mean he is showing interest in me again or is he just being random using Snapchat?
4
1