RANDOM ATTRACTION? HELP?

Okay, so hear me out, and do NOT judge.

I am in a happy relationship and am engaged as of Christmas 2017. We have been together for over two years now, and everyone (including myself) thinks that my man and I are perfect for each other.

Now, here's the weird part... He has a best friend that I've never really liked. The friend is constantly whiny and has a bad attitude in life.

Recently, I had a... sex... dream about him. Which was awkward. But now I'm finding myself actually becoming attracted to this friend out of nowhere, and I don't understand how this happened.

What is the best advice for this situation and has this ever happened to any of you before? To go from not liking someone to thinking they're cute and developing a "crush"?

Please don't be rude. I do not plan on leaving my man or cheating, I just really want advice on this and to gear other people's stories and what they did to conquer their feelings/thoughts.

Or, actually, be brutally honest with me. I just want good advice to help me through this very confusing time.
  • I've had this happen before! It's nothing new
    Vote A
  • I've never had this happen to me?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These kinds of things are always confusing because you can never explain why it happens. My experience with this situation was quite ok, since I had a very transparent relationship with my partner I did not hesitate to share the issue with her and she seemed quite receptive. We just had a mutual understanding of the scenario and let time pass by until this phase just ended. I am not sure if you feel this would work, if you told your man, but I feel the best course of action is to not let this trouble you so much. It's not something you can control so it shouldn't be something you must worry about as long as you don't take action upon this feeling. Maintain level headed, accept it's happening and wait for it to pass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a psychological state of mind. Since you had a sexual dream about him. It's been on your mind constantly, since it's been on your mind constantly.. You're getting used to the thought.

You've allowed time to dwell which in turn has allowed the fondness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes want to bash the heads of religious-concervative people who talk to express what's in their minds in with a sledgehammer, but I don't do it. You know why? Because it would be, wrong.

Legally speaking of course.

Anyway, my point is this, as a human being, you're to act and control yourself, instead of being overly confused with every instinct of yours.

You're attracted to some guy, big deal, get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing to do here is to keep yoyr distance from the friend for a while and let the physical crush dissapear. If yoy soend more time near him the attraction may increase hence increasing yoyr temptation to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • it happens but nothing new just keep faithful to your guy. dont regret hooking up with whining guy. It can lead to cheating I hope it doesn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its Ok. It happens jst ignore it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had this happen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had dreams that gave me thoughts I didn't like. I realized it made me overly conscious and made me worry. In the end, a dream is simply a dream. It doesn't tell us our true feelings and emotions. It's simply made up from random events. So now I don't put any thought into a dream. I think your worrying is making you overly conscious and think that you like him, when you don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your man about it. Realise it's just a dream. Eventually it will pass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes