RANDOM ATTRACTION? HELP?

Okay, so hear me out, and do NOT judge.

I am in a happy relationship and am engaged as of Christmas 2017. We have been together for over two years now, and everyone (including myself) thinks that my man and I are perfect for each other.

Now, here's the weird part... He has a best friend that I've never really liked. The friend is constantly whiny and has a bad attitude in life.

Recently, I had a... sex... dream about him. Which was awkward. But now I'm finding myself actually becoming attracted to this friend out of nowhere, and I don't understand how this happened.

What is the best advice for this situation and has this ever happened to any of you before? To go from not liking someone to thinking they're cute and developing a "crush"?

Please don't be rude. I do not plan on leaving my man or cheating, I just really want advice on this and to gear other people's stories and what they did to conquer their feelings/thoughts.

Or, actually, be brutally honest with me. I just want good advice to help me through this very confusing time.
  • I've had this happen before! It's nothing new
  • I've never had this happen to me?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• These kinds of things are always confusing because you can never explain why it happens. My experience with this situation was quite ok, since I had a very transparent relationship with my partner I did not hesitate to share the issue with her and she seemed quite receptive. We just had a mutual understanding of the scenario and let time pass by until this phase just ended. I am not sure if you feel this would work, if you told your man, but I feel the best course of action is to not let this trouble you so much. It's not something you can control so it shouldn't be something you must worry about as long as you don't take action upon this feeling. Maintain level headed, accept it's happening and wait for it to pass.