This girl gets nervous around me, Does she like me?

I talked to this girl for the first time (Keeping in mind I don’t talk to her in real life and has never talked to her) through Snapchat for 8 hours. It appeared like she liked talking to me so I try talking to her at school but acts weird, she dosent talk to me at school or even make eye contact. So I talk to her again the next day and we have a long convo again through snap but the same thing happened at school. So the next day I talk to her about it and she tells me through snap that she’s nervous around me and stops talking after. Does she like me? What do I do? Does she not want to tell me to only be friends cause she dosent wanna let me down? Please help because I really like this girl and I’m in the bottom league while she’s is up there with the pretty girls.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be uncomfortable around you. I used to be very uncomfortable around guys in general. She also might just be shy though! There are many possibilities

Most Helpful Guy

• Could mean anything. If she flirts with you, then she likes you or most likely she isn't. Does she initiate a conversation with you?