Why do people who say they prefer face over physique think they are less shallow?

Everyone can prefer what they want. But what annoys me is that people, both guys and girls, who say they would rather date someone with an average body but with a cute, pretty face think they are more genuine and less shallow than people like me who care a lot less about face and more about body.

If I say I'd rather take a girl that's thick, curvy has big boobs and big butt but a normal face over a girl that hasa very cute face but a petite body, I am a shallow pig.

How dumb can people get, do they not realize that face is also something that's uncontrollable. So if you want someone to have a cute face you're just as shallow.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This whole inquiry is frankly very shallow. I think maybe you should consider adding more considerations to your selection criteria and then you won't even be worried about this.
    But to answer your question I say no, your not "more shallow" your just looking for something else that's all. The reality is that some peopl do have more appealing bodies let's say, your the right one for them. 😉

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... how dumb CAN you get?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes