What do you find attractive in a man/woman?

What do you find attractive in people?

please share your thoughts ⬇⬇⬇⬇What do you find attractive in a man/woman ??
  • a good personality is the most attractive. (intelligence, humour etc.)
    Vote A
  • I'm more into physical attraction. (body)
    Vote B
  • The face is the most important (Blue or brown eyes, lips etc.)
    Vote C
  • I'm totally into deep/light voices. (Voice)
    Vote D
  • The hair is what attracts me the most. (Brown Hair, Straight hair etc.)
    Vote E
  • something else ⬇⬇⬇
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a mix of things that make a woman attractive to me. First, thing that grabs my attention is her physical beauty. Face, hair, lips, boobs, ass, legs, etc... That will draw me. Then herself, get to know them, then big things that grab me.. Is she independent, can she take care of herself. Is she responsible. How does she conduct her business and how will she contribute to our shared success. Then come he fun parts, is she loyal, is she DTF whenever, talk about anything and very open and honest about any subject. Intelligent, experienced, laid-back (doesn't get easily offended when you talk about anything), logical in some ways, can we have fun and share the same experiences. Has personality and shares my humor..

I realize this is my perfect woman and their are few to no women out there that are close to half of these.. But its nice to dream sometimes...

1|1
    0|0
    • Yess absolutely i totally agree with you on ur comment...
      I mean i wish i could find a girl like that but like ya said its nice to dream hehé 😸

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence , kindness , empathy , leadership and be good at making desicions , sense of humor is important so we can crack jokes together , nice but not too nice that people all step over him , hard working is important to me too , mature but can be immature around me and we can be goofy sometimes , loyal and trust worthy. As for looks idc that much what he looks like , I've been attracted to many guys all whom don't look anything like each other. As long as his personality is amazing , nothing else matters that much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When It's about men I like blue eyes, broad shoulders and grab able ass. I also love how big their hands are compared to mine and for some reason I like their chest a lot and playing with their nipples 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a mix of everything. To me the 1st spark is humour and intelligence, that is a big turn on. Then voice and smile. Everything else just comes after.

1|0
    0|0
  • In guys I like nice styled hair, whatever colored eyes, a nice smile, a good body with abs, deep voice and serious personality yet affecionate

1|0
    0|0
  • Her mind, her eyes her smile, her ass, her tits , her legs... her bj skills

1|1
    0|0
  • It seems almost random lately. I don't know why it gets more erratic as I age.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm torn between personality and voice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality is number one to me, but it's a mix.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maturity, Loyalty, Honesty, Inside beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm asexual now

1|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Figure personality nice booty

1|0
    0|0
  • Sporty life

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction. I love the body however little things like pretty hands and nails and feet are extremely hot and one of the first places my eyes travel to as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to mix all ingredients needed to get a delicious cake I think

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes