Looks over personality?

I have always gone for looks over personality and never had luck. I always end up with the ones that plays games. My friend is telling me I should go for this one girl but doesn’t have the body I like. I would say that she is ok looking. My friend said that they thinks we would be good together and that she has a good personality. How would you get over the looks and find the one based only on personality. I’m on the fence about thinking of giving it a shot and seeing if it would work.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe somebody already have sad that to you, but that is kinda shallow attitude. In any relationship you should consider the full deal. No person is one attribute of them selves, they are always the sum of them. Why to you think you have attitude like that. Why looks matter so much to you? I mean everyone has their preferences, but still. Also you should always think that way: looks will always pass, but if person has chill attitude then that probably stays.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in similar situation except that I'm the "ok" looking one. I felt betrayed when I found out what he actually thought of me. Apparently I'm perfect emotionally, I'm "not that bad" physically. If you're wanting to give it a shot, be upfront about it, so she can decide if she also wants to give it a shot or not. She'll know what she's getting into and if it won't be as bad if it doesn't work out. But give her a fair chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are too picky on look, what's the point of having a bad girl who looks like you like and a good girl that you can have something more than attraction but doesn't have the perfect features

1|0
    0|0
  • You gotta talk to her dude. If you don't talk to her and at least try to be a little more close with her, you will still think she's just ok looking. Nothing will change and you'll still be shallow enough to only go for looks

0|0
    0|0
  • It's impossible. You have to physically find them attractive too. Or else it won't work anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.. my suggestion is maybe try to get to know her first? You might actually like her not because of her body or her face but because of her personality. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and some people have really beautiful personalities that are really attractive. I had a crush on someone years ago who wasn't handsome at all but I liked the way he tries to look away because he was blushing and trying his best to hold his laugh at something I said that he thought was funny or the way he smiled at me when he sees me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. You don't find her attractive so there is no long-term value.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes