Looks over personality?

I have always gone for looks over personality and never had luck. I always end up with the ones that plays games. My friend is telling me I should go for this one girl but doesn’t have the body I like. I would say that she is ok looking. My friend said that they thinks we would be good together and that she has a good personality. How would you get over the looks and find the one based only on personality. I’m on the fence about thinking of giving it a shot and seeing if it would work.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe somebody already have sad that to you, but that is kinda shallow attitude. In any relationship you should consider the full deal. No person is one attribute of them selves, they are always the sum of them. Why to you think you have attitude like that. Why looks matter so much to you? I mean everyone has their preferences, but still. Also you should always think that way: looks will always pass, but if person has chill attitude then that probably stays.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in similar situation except that I'm the "ok" looking one. I felt betrayed when I found out what he actually thought of me. Apparently I'm perfect emotionally, I'm "not that bad" physically. If you're wanting to give it a shot, be upfront about it, so she can decide if she also wants to give it a shot or not. She'll know what she's getting into and if it won't be as bad if it doesn't work out. But give her a fair chance