Would you rather date someone who is underweight or overweight?

Please no "healthy, in the middle, etc" responses. This question is to see which of the "extremes" people prefer.
  • Underweight
    Vote A
  • Overweight
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose over, but that's assuming it's only modestly over. I don't find women at either extreme physically appealing and would be pretty unlikely to date anyone at the far end of the spectrum on either end.

For slightly outside of the normal weight range though, I'd choose over.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had friends with benefits who was a rather round girl. She was quite good in bed though. If it isn't a relationship, body shape does not matter much to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Probably a little overweight. If it just makes her soft and curvy looking, as opposed to becoming unhealthy and obese looking I'd probably like the soft, curvy look.

0|0
    0|0
    • I reread your question and you stated you were after the extremes. To be honest "extreme" wise I don't think either is attractive and I don't think I could have sex with someone I'm not attracted to (which I why I can't understand prostitutes and hideous people doing you). I'd have to pick underweight which changes my previous answer. Extremely overweight is much more unattractive to me than underweight.

• If the extremes are choosing between a anorexic and a land whale, that's really tough to judge. I would prefer slightly chubby over kind of thin, but if I have to go with the extremes I suppose I would take the anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    1|0
  • Underweight for sure. Landwhales are gross tbh

0|0
    3|0
  • Underweight is much easier to fix than overweight.

0|0
    1|0
  • Underweight

0|0
    0|0
  • overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • Under and find her hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Over.