Guys, would you ever go out with a girl for three months if you didn't like her that much?

Guys, would you ever go out with a girl for three months if you didn't like her that much? (you aren't having sex so no reason to stay around for that)

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys would, some wouldn't... there's two types of guys and girls...

those who like real relationships.. and those who don't mind a sort of fling...

there is nothing wrong with either it depends on the type of person you are...

but in my experience a lot of GUYS AND GIRLS.. usually just have a gf/bf just because... just so they can say they have one or just because "i want a bf" "i want a gf"... this usually makes short flings that don't work out happen...

if instead you wait patiently OR it just happens to happen... then the relationship usually last longer because if you're waiting or let it happen you're just being yourself and therefore the person you connected to, usually accepted you for who you are and your relationship is more intimiate and accepting and without complication... instead of wanting a "mate" you two got together because you wanted each other... and the bond was formed..

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Not at all