When is it time to give up on somebody?

So I have been messing around with this guy for over a year and he made it like officai l like a week ago. But he acts as if I am not good enough for him or something to that extent. I have tried to get home to go places for the last year but like he will say yes and then get mad for some unknown reason and say never mind. I am getting tired of it but I also have some hope that he will come around. I still wanna know is it all worth it?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me on this: It will NOT get better. In fact, it will probably get worse.

I would recommend you to run as fast as you can. No woman deserves to feel like this. You should quit it and find a guy who would do anything for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• He must have a big dick or something. I don't know why anyone would put up with that kind of childish behavior. Consider it a year wasted and cut your losses.