Does the fact that I'm not attracted to members of certain cultures make me racist in some kind of way?

I can't seem to find people from Asia attractive. Well at least it has never happened to me before. I notice that I am mostly interested in people with pale skin atho I don't mean to. I'm not repulsed by the others I just don't find them hot or handsome.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that doesn't make you racist. It's normal for people to be attracted to others in their own cultural or ethnic group. That doesn't mean you have any ill will toward those in other groups, who just might have a preference also for people in their own group.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, it's just your preference. I don't think anyone can honestly say that they are attracted to all types of people around the world, anyway, even people who like interracial and intercultural relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, having different preferences isn't racism and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. We're attracted to whatever we're attracted to and that's the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a silly question. Define racist. Then you'll understand that no, you're not one.
    Shhh, lefties these days

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't make you racist. You're just a normal person. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No it doesn't make you racist, treating people shitty based on ethnicity makes you racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Does not finding men attractive make me sexist?

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be sexuality

• Show All
    • That would be appearances like hey that guy is hot or God he is good looking.
      But the person does not meet your expectations you won't be with them

• @Aparnam i share your opinion. you can find another guy good looking/hot altho you're not attracted to men and same with me i can look at a girl and find her gorgeous although i'm heterosexual.

• No each and their preferences!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes