Does the fact that I'm not attracted to members of certain cultures make me racist in some kind of way?

I can't seem to find people from Asia attractive. Well at least it has never happened to me before. I notice that I am mostly interested in people with pale skin atho I don't mean to. I'm not repulsed by the others I just don't find them hot or handsome.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that doesn't make you racist. It's normal for people to be attracted to others in their own cultural or ethnic group. That doesn't mean you have any ill will toward those in other groups, who just might have a preference also for people in their own group.

Most Helpful Girl