Guys, would you ever leave your true loleaif it was the wrong time?

Guys, would you give up pursing your true love if you think it is not the right time?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The person I've loved most in my life, I do think timing was the problem. She had a long term boyfriend, but she still fell in love with me (she told me so). She even said things like I was her ideal person, and that if she'd only been with him for two years (instead of the five they were together), she would've left him for me. But ultimately she decided the time investment in him was her priority over over her connection with me (which I still fervently disagree with), and I decided that she can't really be the love of my life because of it. If there is a "love of your life" out there, it will work, timing be damned. That's my opinion, anyway. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as bad timing when love is true. The right guy will come at right time, and if the time is not right then neither is the guy. :)