He made me pee myself? I'm so embarrassed?

My fiance and I were relaxing in bed and just acting silly together. I said something that annoyed him so he retaliated by tickling me and he wouldn't stop. I was shrieking, laughing, and basically going nuts because I'm insanely ticklish. I was like *I need to pee! Stop!* I tried pushing him off me but he had my hands held tightly and was like *I'm not buying it* Then I peed myself and it got all over my jeans and the sheets. I was mortified & I was like *I told you to stop!* He died laughing and was like "I'm sorry Payton. I didn't know you were serious.* I was so embarrassed and stayed in the shower for like an hour because I didn't want to face him knowing I peed myself. Now he calls me "P" for short and he keeps bringing it up saying *I've never seen a grown woman pee* and *next time I'll make you shit yourself* How to get over how embarrassed I feel? I'm literally so mad at him right now

820

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him straight up how you feel about his making fun of you for it. I agree that it was cute that it happened the way it did initially - because it was a 'laughing it off' reaction rather than acting grossed out - but it's the nonstop making fun of you that isn't cool. If you tell him that you're really embarrassed by it and he continues acting that way and not taking how you feel seriously, I'd probably reconsider the relationship. Does he care about how you feel, or is it all about his own amusement? If he really cares about how you feel, he'll stop when you express how his actions are affecting you.

• Completely agree :) He normally is very considerate of my feelings except when he gets the opportunity to tease me over something. Usually I can brush it off but he has never seen me pee, burp, fart or anything like that lol so he probably found it even funnier that it played out that way?

• It's good that he's a considerate person, a good sign. I'll admit, I tease the people I care about, for sure. And yeah, the fact that you've hid that kinda stuff from him then it finally came out (literally), there was a tension that was building but now you're more comfortable with each other! Yay!

But when I know I'm pressing a red button for that person, I stop. Which is why it sounds like he'll stop when you let him know, in a way he'll take seriously, what it means to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it really bothers you, tell him about it and ask him to stop mentioning it. You gave him warning and he kept going 😂 me and my boyfriend tickle each other, but we stop when either one says they're desperate. Sounds like a fun relationship and he apologized after so sounds good :)

• He loves tickling me for some odd reason lol but I can't do it back cause he's not ticklish! He literally sneaks up behind me and surprise attacks me and I die laughing every time. First time I embarrassed myself though :(

• Awww bless! My dude is super tickly so I'm okay haha. Don't be embarrassed, not many people here have gone "eww gross" and if they do they're assholes. He isn't bothered. You did a bodily function. It is normal and human. Don't feel embarrassed in the slightest! :)