He made me pee myself? I'm so embarrassed?

My fiance and I were relaxing in bed and just acting silly together. I said something that annoyed him so he retaliated by tickling me and he wouldn't stop. I was shrieking, laughing, and basically going nuts because I'm insanely ticklish. I was like *I need to pee! Stop!* I tried pushing him off me but he had my hands held tightly and was like *I'm not buying it* Then I peed myself and it got all over my jeans and the sheets. I was mortified & I was like *I told you to stop!* He died laughing and was like "I'm sorry Payton. I didn't know you were serious.* I was so embarrassed and stayed in the shower for like an hour because I didn't want to face him knowing I peed myself. Now he calls me "P" for short and he keeps bringing it up saying *I've never seen a grown woman pee* and *next time I'll make you shit yourself* How to get over how embarrassed I feel? I'm literally so mad at him right now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him straight up how you feel about his making fun of you for it. I agree that it was cute that it happened the way it did initially - because it was a 'laughing it off' reaction rather than acting grossed out - but it's the nonstop making fun of you that isn't cool. If you tell him that you're really embarrassed by it and he continues acting that way and not taking how you feel seriously, I'd probably reconsider the relationship. Does he care about how you feel, or is it all about his own amusement? If he really cares about how you feel, he'll stop when you express how his actions are affecting you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Completely agree :) He normally is very considerate of my feelings except when he gets the opportunity to tease me over something. Usually I can brush it off but he has never seen me pee, burp, fart or anything like that lol so he probably found it even funnier that it played out that way?

• It's good that he's a considerate person, a good sign. I'll admit, I tease the people I care about, for sure. And yeah, the fact that you've hid that kinda stuff from him then it finally came out (literally), there was a tension that was building but now you're more comfortable with each other! Yay!

But when I know I'm pressing a red button for that person, I stop. Which is why it sounds like he'll stop when you let him know, in a way he'll take seriously, what it means to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it really bothers you, tell him about it and ask him to stop mentioning it. You gave him warning and he kept going 😂 me and my boyfriend tickle each other, but we stop when either one says they're desperate. Sounds like a fun relationship and he apologized after so sounds good :)

0|0
    0|0
    • He loves tickling me for some odd reason lol but I can't do it back cause he's not ticklish! He literally sneaks up behind me and surprise attacks me and I die laughing every time. First time I embarrassed myself though :(

• Awww bless! My dude is super tickly so I'm okay haha. Don't be embarrassed, not many people here have gone "eww gross" and if they do they're assholes. He isn't bothered. You did a bodily function. It is normal and human. Don't feel embarrassed in the slightest! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Males can be rather selfish and very immature and won’t comprehend how terrible and traumatic for you This is a very serious problem that needs to be sorted as an urgent matter than carrying on the relationship Are you staying within the relationship for fear of how he may humiliate you if you separated Just wondering why your still together when he isn’t showing any respect to you

0|0
    0|1
    • In all honesty there is a lot of love between us and we are always there for each other. Normally he treats me with respect but when something embarrassing happens (like this incident) he likes to make fun and tease A LOT. It's just his way of messing with me and poking fun. Sometimes he takes it a little overboard but overall he has good intentions. I don't think he'd hold this over my head and I'm not just staying with him out of fear :)

• Jesus what a kill joy!

• Then the part of boys humour is coming out and you need kerb it now before it becomes a big issue

• Aww, but it's cute you peed yourself while you were acting silly with your fiance. Don't worry about it. It didn't hurt anything. You showered. Sheets and jeans and underwear washes. No harm.

1|1
    0|0
    • Cute? Lol :) I was literally dead from embarrassment but at least he promised to not tell anyone & I got a new nickname out of it lol :P

• Girl, one day you'll laugh about it. It's not a big deal really.
    You warned him, he didn't think you were serious so he got peed on.

Since him calling you "P" isn't funny to you tell him you're really embarrassed by what happened and to stop calling you that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll probably find it funny when the embarrassment wears off a little bit lol :) Unfortunately I think the nickname has stuck but I guess it'll be a private joke just between the two of us

• Show All
    • Guys choose weird nicknames lol! :) Thanks for talking me through it

• They do yes. You're welcome!

• Get used to this, but don't worry; it is commonplace.
    As you get older, you will experience moments of minor incontinence like this. This is why Poise is in business. So, when you get older (like 10 - 20 years) you will likely wear a Poise pad. However, always keep a spare pair of panties in your purse and a plastic bag for after any "events" in which you will need to swap out panties.

Again, this is common so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so first of all that incident sounds sooo cute!
    Oh and not talking about you peeing yourself, just in general.
    And the only suggestion I can give you is to get back at him. I mean there will probably be a time where he has his embarrassing moments too! 😂
    Oh by the way God bless you both! And you guys are sooo cute!

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww thank you! :) Well he found the whole thing hilarious & cute and I was traumatized I think lol :P There's nothing worse than feeling like you're losing control of your body. I'm sure the teasing will stop eventually but not before he embarrasses me further. That little bugger lol :)

• Haha guys are like that! They'll tease you to the ends of earth 😂 and yeah I feel ya, I know how it feels to lose control of your body *sighs* (oh by the way for some reason I can not read your entire reply, so replied to what I could read)

• The fact that he continues to make fun of you about it is unforgivable.

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope he forgets about it soon :( it's not even the teasing but more that I could do nothing to prevent it from happening

• Show All
    • The loss of control during tickling can really make you feel helpless

• @asker Watch the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode "Blabbermouths". In this episode, we learn Amy will often pee if she laughs too hard.

• Well lovely couple you are😊
    I must say you love each other best of luck for future.
    And for that just smile and say your wife did it and she is your part which means you did it too😂
    Or just smile and say yes i peed to fill you up with it but you missed itnext time i will shit on your mouth direct😂 it will make him quite mad also or maybe he get turn on and you guys play on.
    ( sorry if anything offended you from above message)

0|0
    0|0
    • It was his doing lol cause he didn't stop when I told him to! :P

• Show All
    • Shush :P Stop making fun of me lol

• 😜 well sorry for that😘

• Hahaha lol that is hilarious u just made my night. Laugh it off but ensure he dsnt share that with anyone else by threating to cut his balls off lol. Coz id be mortified if i were u n if anyone else found out id die of embarrassment lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I threatened him with my tears instead lol cause he hates seeing me cry :P And I am beyond mortified but nothing I can do to change what happened lol :D

• Show All
    • Its all ok he doesn't care coz he still wants to marry u so laugh it up honey ure stil winning😉

• Haha I guess I am still winning ;) Thanks for that perspective lol

• This is adorable
    Look I know it feels terrible but trust me he doesn't mean any harm and you should just playfully accept it and create another embarrassing situation for him as a prank and create an equally embarrassing nickname
    Have fun think of how rare a situation like this can happen and roll with it

0|0
    0|0
    • Second time someone said it's adorable but I don't get it? Lol. He's like milking it for what it's worth and basically teases me so much about it

• Show All
    • I'm definitely getting him back & he was nice minus the teasing and even offered to wash the sheets while I took a shower lol :P I'm gonna just roll with the punches and try to stop being embarrassed lol

• That's mire like it
      Good luck :D

• Haha lol. That has happened to me no joke 😂😂😂 my boyfriend tickles me all the time and it’s the most annoying thing ever and I have actually peed my pants before so don’t worry about it 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha It's uncontrollable! :P My boyfriend literally tickles me every chance he gets & uses it to get his way. Say we're disagreeing about something, he'll tickle me until I admit he's right! Lol

• Message me
      Lol

• Nothing to be embarrassed about. I pissed my self from jokes.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know but it's one of those things he won't ever let me live down :(

• Lighten up that is funny. I would ask him to never mention it to anyone else though

0|1
    0|0
    • My pride is a little injured from the incident lol but he promised he'd never tell anyone :P

• A ex of mine had a weak bladder and she once wee'd on me during sex. The shame will pass and you'll laugh about it someday

• At least it didn't happen during sex for me lol :) You're right the shame is starting to subside

• Tell him to drop it or leave him if he doesn't, or maybe just tell him you were joking at it made you horny and wet lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I could but he knows it's pee lol

• Oh boy, now he's probably going to start fantasising about golden showers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel when some people goes overboard just for their entertainment by your downfall. Hopefully he'll not embarrassed you too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • He already has :( He has been teasing me so much about it and the only nice thing he did was not tell his friends about it lol. Thank God for that :P

• Show All
    • Yes because he was like *I'm telling Jared and Nick about this hahaha* his best guy friends and I was like *No! Don't you dare and if you do I'll cry for days* and he was like "Fine. I won't, I won't.* Lol :)

• Hey i know Jared and Nick, i should let me know... They going to die laughing!!! Lol j/k

• I'm at work at I'm trying not to even smile but it's to funny😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • No it isn't! He literally is dying laughing and I couldn't help it because it was uncontrollable. Imagine have to pee and your laughter just makes it come out! So embarrassing lol

• That sounds like a healthy relationship : )

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha it is minus the fact that he teases me so much when I embarrass myself lol :P I swear he's like always waiting for me to slip up and do something crazy

• I envy relationships

• Make him do the same someday😹

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh he's not the least bit ticklish! :P He tickles me all the time and I can't even retaliate lol

• I would think that's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? There's nothing beautiful about him Making me pee my pants lol

• This is not embarrassing. It is hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? This is the most embarrassing thing I've experienced in my whole life life lol

• It happened between you and your partner. It is hilarious and a few years from now you will remember it together and laugh about it.

• Well for now he's doing all the laughing lol :P

• Tell him he has a small Johnson

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the best thing i have read in years

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? Lol. And I'm glad my embarrassment is amusing to you

• Show All
    • woman are like angels

• Haha I suppose some women are but others are Not lol :)

• I like the way people are saying it's adorable. We all know if a guy said his girlfriend made him pee himself, no one would be saying that. Amazing how brain washed people are by the all things nice, sugar and spice...

0|1
    0|0
  • It won't be long before feminist turn tickling into "laugh rape"

0|0
    0|1
  • Tell him it was squirt. He’ll be so turned on, he won’t question it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, I'm laughing, not at you, but how absolutely adorable this story is.

Don't mind it too much, he probably doesn't mind it too much. Just talk to him and let him know how you really feel.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never been so embarrassed in my life & he's relentless in his teasing :( Why adorable? Lol :)

• Show All
    • Thanks I guess lol :) Well he reassured me that he doesn't care it happened but I wonder how long he'll keep using that stupid nickname lol

• Yeah, that nickname is a bit annoying I imagine. Lol. I'm sure it'll die off eventually.

Recommended myTakes