Girlfriend wants to move in with her?

So I have this girlfriend who I’ve been with for about 5 months. She a nice girl, lacks in humor and very serious about anything. So she has a sick mom going to a nursing home.. so now she needs help paying for her rent since she works part time at Payless. Now I’m very realistic kind of guy and played this in my mind.. asking my self if this will even work out. Now I know I can pay my half but don’t think she can since her job pays her crappy amount. Somewhere in my mind I feel bad cause she said if I don’t help her then she might be living at a shelter. Now I feel like if I jump into the idea of living with her.. I feel like I’m just gonna fall in a hole where I can’t get out. Now she doesn’t have anything going for herself other than being sick all the time nor she drives. I just feel like I’m being pushed on moving in.. is it too soon for moving in? I asked other friends and family about this and I got the same response which was end it cause I’ll be the one struggling with the bills. I have goals that I want to do, and really don’t want to living my life paying bills for someone that can’t pay her own bills.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you have goal cut that loose end end while you can, sounds harsh but also doesn't sound like you have the strongest feelings in the world for this person and she needs to helpself just like you need to help yourself if you still aren't where you need to be in life financially or whatever your goal is. in my opinion hope that helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely don’t do it

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes