Was he flirting if he suggests that we share a bed?

We were talking about spring break plans and he mentioned that he wanted to go see a particular artist. I said I was already gonna be there for another artist and that my family has a condo over there. He asked if there was room for him and I smiled and said yes. If he needs a place to crash, there's room. And then he said "we share a bed together?" And I just laughed.
Later he asked what piercings I have since I have my nose pierced and I told him my nose, and my nipples. And he said "let me see"

Was this guy flirting with me, by the way were coworkers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• never date a coworker.

That being said, if you don't understand that he wants to get in your pants, you're either very pure or very naive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm naive. 😏

• Like. It sounds like he's just looking for sex?

• he's looking for sex. I don't know the guy or what he's looking for, friends with benefits / bang buddy or relationship,, but from what I see he definitly wouldn't mind tapping that ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might just be testing the water

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he was hinting he wants to have intercourse with you If you show him your pierceing then he is much closer so he will believe

0|0
    0|0
  • If flirting does not bother you, there's nothing bothersome. But if you do not like the comments he makes. Let it be known. Either with words or with signs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you doubt he is not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he's flirting alittle yes, but be careful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont get any funny ideas

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes