Am I the only person who don't like to receive flowers?

I know I am probably a special snowflake
But why would you kill something so pretty just to make a present? :'(
Better give chocolate or cheese, I would appreciate both
Its not like I will receive any, just sharing opinion Am I the only person who don't like to receive flowers?

3|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• anmari your new picture is fucking beautiful <3

no i know a few people who don't like receiving flowers, though i personally really like them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like receiving flowers either. I prefer more practical gifts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question, I thought most women liked receiving flowers (stupid generalistic thought I know ๐Ÿค”)...
    ... being a little old school, I've always seen the gift of flowers as something very special, I only do it in very particular situations/reasons. Time to rethink and update my approach ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah and you are right, most girls like it but there are a few special snowflakes like me that likes to be diffrent, depends on the girl

This is nice, make the present even more special

• ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I hate flowers and hate giving them to people.

This is a joke i have, "hey i picked up these fragile and brittle things that constantly need attention to survive that will ultimately die in a few days anyway. They reminded me of you!"

0|1
    0|0
  • Those are blue morning glories, the seeds are psychoactive but there's also toxins in them that will make your stomach sick for a bit if you eat too many.

0|1
    0|0
    • You must be funny at parties

• I'm funny and sociable until I'm actually at a party. I only know how to swim against the current

• There are edible flowers.
    Some flowers donโ€™t care if you snip them. They grow back. More like giving a hair cut.

I usually give potted flowers tho. Unless hospital/funeral. Just saying.

I gave an orchid plant once & people started fighting over it for custody.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am honestly mystified that this became and is still a trend. Like, "Hey, I like you, so here is something that would have stayed beautiful, alive and thrived, but I killed it and here you go... watch it rot."

Were I not aware of this cultural norm and saw someone present someone else with a dead thing, my first thought would be that it was some kind of insult or threat.

0|0
    0|0
    • when the darkest people on gag come on the same place:0 here are some dead flowers sir, one day you will be like them, have a nice day!! something like that

• I don't like flowers because they're pretty where they are, not cut in a vase. They wither and die and it's sad to see them like that. Other presents like chocolate etc are better in my opinion :)

1|0
    0|0
  • There are better Things than Flowers.
    Especially the Things you can eat :D

0|1
    0|0
  • If you don't like flowers then I guess a tree would do

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate giving flowers too i dont get the whole concept

0|1
    0|0
    • Right! Give food instead ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ

• anything is better than flowers

• Plenty of women donโ€™t like flowers. Itโ€™s just a polite act to receive them. Personally I hate receiving flowers but Iโ€™m polite about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. but one single ๐ŸŒน is Kool
    Actually a black ๐ŸŒน is awesome in my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • to be fair you bestow a lot of responsibility for them. You gotta make space, take care of them, it's a bad gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I hate flowers too. I'd prefer giving/receiving something useful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah i dont like them too its a waste of money and Im a fat bitch i preffer to eat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a potted plant or a live mouse or something lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person but some donโ€™t like flowers, I donโ€™t mind them but I donโ€™t like em either beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Chinese fried rice but I'd get you a pug for Valentine's Day

0|0
    0|0
  • Good job,
    Flowers ๐Ÿ’ are better on plants rather than your hands ๐Ÿ‘

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to give you cheese Anmari, really

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate are the best gift

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes youโ€™re the only person

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you aren't alone!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|1
    0|0
  • Same thinking as you here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arg I hate flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll send you a chocolate cheesecake, hon lol

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ’ŒYey, thsi is what true love is
      I will send you some chocolates... Sorry if some of them are missing, I tried my best to keep them from that monster my mouth

• It's just you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers belong alive. For sure

0|0
    0|0
    • But did you know... when you cut a rose off a rose plant it promotes the plant to grow more healthy? It has to be cut to stay healthy otherwise the whole plant will die.

• Show All
    • I learned from years of having gardens and seeing how they reacted to different things. I let one plant grow and the other of the same kind I cut. The free growing plants died after dropping flowers and seeds (seeds never grew either)... the ones I trimmed taken care of exactly the same way other than trimming were perfectly healthy. Every branch I cut turning into two. It became extremely beautiful. Well taken care of etc. One I was trimming I left its debre under it while another I did not... thinking that it would naturally absorb in the nutrients from its dead branches turns out that it helped the crown of the plant to do nothing more than to rot and die these are little things I had always done and by doing so I learned a lot about plants.

• sounds great^^you have found your passion , keep it up:D

• Yeah, it is a waste of money and nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I like it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I'll bring you the whole plant?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the only one

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • You are probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to receive flowers neither ๐Ÿ˜Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know I don't know every 1

0|0
    0|0
  • You know it well..

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't and you know it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers are useless they just die shortly

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they should give you a pot instead of bouquet then? At least they'll last much longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers are a symbolic gift, like wine for men. But I would rather recieve wine than flowers honestly. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes