When someone you are dating is asking you to go to a party with friends is this bc she wants to be friends?

So I am dating someone. And she asked me to go to a party with some friends of her. I already met her friends. But shows this that she sees me as a friend, or how should I interpret this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two are dating, and she is completely aware of the intention of your dating, then I think she'd just like you to hang out with her friends more and get to know them better. But it's different if she sees your dates together as just hanging out. If it's obvious that you two are being or trying to be romantic toward each other, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she just wants to introduce you to her friends. Maybe you could interpret it as a sign that she likes you. Enough to let you meet important people in her life