When someone you are dating is asking you to go to a party with friends is this bc she wants to be friends?

So I am dating someone. And she asked me to go to a party with some friends of her. I already met her friends. But shows this that she sees me as a friend, or how should I interpret this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two are dating, and she is completely aware of the intention of your dating, then I think she'd just like you to hang out with her friends more and get to know them better. But it's different if she sees your dates together as just hanging out. If it's obvious that you two are being or trying to be romantic toward each other, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she just wants to introduce you to her friends. Maybe you could interpret it as a sign that she likes you. Enough to let you meet important people in her life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This just means friends are important to who you are dating, and it's important to them that you are cool with that. Some people are really social and need a lot of people around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if they are going on a bachelor party would you really want to go. And if you do not have some time to yourself you will eventually crave your freedom.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not really know what you mean

• Couples need to have space to help keep their own identities. You are both different people. You both have your own friends. Not all the others friends may like you and you may not like them. Give the other person some personal space.

Recommended myTakes